- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 637142, 14 pages
On Nonoscillation of Advanced Differential Equations with Several Terms
1Department of Mathematics, Ben-Gurion University of Negev, Beer-Sheva 84105, Israel
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Calgary, 2500 University Drive NW, Calgary, AB, T2N 1N4, Canada
Received 16 December 2010; Accepted 27 January 2011
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2011 L. Berezansky and E. Braverman. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. M. Dubois, “Extension of the Kaldor-Kalecki model of business cycle with a computational anticipated capital stock,” Journal of Organisational Transformation and Social Change, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 63–80, 2004.
- A. Kaddar and H. Talibi Alaoui, “Fluctuations in a mixed IS-LM business cycle model,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2008, no. 134, pp. 1–9, 2008.
- G. Ladas and I. P. Stavroulakis, “Oscillations caused by several retarded and advanced arguments,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 44, no. 1, pp. 134–152, 1982.
- Y. Kitamura and T. Kusano, “Oscillation of first-order nonlinear differential equations with deviating arguments,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 78, no. 1, pp. 64–68, 1980.
- L. H. Erbe, Q. Kong, and B. G. Zhang, Oscillation Theory for Functional-Differential Equations, vol. 190 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1995.
- N. T. Markova and P. S. Simeonov, “Oscillation criteria for first order nonlinear differential equations with advanced arguments,” Communications in Applied Analysis, vol. 10, no. 2-3, pp. 209–221, 2006.
- R. P. Agarwal, S. R. Grace, and D. O'Regan, “On the oscillation of certain advanced functional differential equations using comparison methods,” Fasciculi Mathematici, no. 35, pp. 5–22, 2005.
- X. Li and D. Zhu, “Oscillation and nonoscillation of advanced differential equations with variable coefficients,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 269, no. 2, pp. 462–488, 2002.
- Q. Meng and J. Yan, “Nonautonomous differential equations of alternately retarded and advanced type,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, vol. 26, no. 10, pp. 597–603, 2001.
- L. Dai and C. Tian, “Oscillation criteria for advanced type differential equations,” Journal of Ocean University of Qingdao, vol. 30, no. 2, pp. 364–368, 2000.
- I.-G. E. Kordonis and Ch. G. Philos, “Oscillation and nonoscillation in delay or advanced differential equations and in integrodifferential equations,” Georgian Mathematical Journal, vol. 6, no. 3, pp. 263–284, 1999.
- B. Baculíková, R. P. Agarwal, T. Li, and J. Džurina, “Oscillation of third-order nonlinear functional differential equations with mixed arguments,” to appear in Acta Mathematica Hungarica.
- I. Győri and G. Ladas, Oscillation Theory of Delay Differential Equations, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, The Clarendon Press, Oxford University Press, New York, NY, USA, 1991.
- T. Kusano, “On even-order functional-differential equations with advanced and retarded arguments,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 75–84, 1982.
- R. Koplatadze, “On asymptotic behavior of solutions of -th order Emden-Fowler differential equations with advanced argument,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 60(135), no. 3, pp. 817–833, 2010.
- S. Murugadass, E. Thandapani, and S. Pinelas, “Oscillation criteria for forced second-order mixed type quasilinear delay differential equations,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2010, no. 73, pp. 1–9, 2010.
- A. Zafer, “Interval oscillation criteria for second order super-half linear functional differential equations with delay and advanced arguments,” Mathematische Nachrichten, vol. 282, no. 9, pp. 1334–1341, 2009.
- S. R. Grace, R. P. Agarwal, R. Pavani, and E. Thandapani, “On the oscillation of certain third order nonlinear functional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 202, no. 1, pp. 102–112, 2008.
- D. R. Anderson, “Oscillation of second-order forced functional dynamic equations with oscillatory potentials,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 407–421, 2007.
- L. Berezansky and Y. Domshlak, “Differential equations with several deviating arguments: Sturmian comparison method in oscillation theory. II,” Electronic Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 2002, no. 31, pp. 1–18, 2002.
- L. Berezansky, E. Braverman, and S. Pinelas, “On nonoscillation of mixed advanced-delay differential equations with positive and negative coefficients,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 4, pp. 766–775, 2009.
- X. Li, D. Zhu, and H. Wang, “Oscillation for advanced differential equations with oscillating coefficients,” International Journal of Mathematics and Mathematical Sciences, no. 33, pp. 2109–2118, 2003.