- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 709427, 15 pages
Asymptotic Convergence of the Solutions of a Discrete Equation with Two Delays in the Critical Case
1Department of Mathematics, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, 84105 Beer-Sheva, Israel
2Department of Mathematics, University of Žilina, 01026 Žilina, Slovakia
Received 9 October 2010; Revised 17 March 2011; Accepted 13 April 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 L. Berezansky et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [9 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- G. E. Chatzarakis, and G. N. Miliaras, “Convergence and Divergence of the Solutions of a Neutral Difference Equation,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2011, pp. 1–18, 2011.
- J. Diblík, M. Ružicková, and Z. Šutá, “Asymptotic convergence of the solutions of a discrete system with delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 219, no. 8, pp. 4036–4044, 2012.
- J. Diblík, M. Ružicková, and Z. Šutá, “Asymptotic convergence of the solutions of a discrete equation with several delays,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 9, pp. 5391–5401, 2012.
- S. Hristova, A. Golev, and K. Stefanova, “Quasilinearization of the Initial Value Problem for Difference Equations with “Maxima”,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- Gang Yu, and Hongying Lu, “Permanence and Almost Periodic Solutions of a Discrete Ratio-Dependent Leslie System with Time Delays and Feedback Controls,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–31, 2012.
- J. Diblík, M. Ružicková, Z. Šmarda, and Z. Šutá, “Asymptotic Convergence of the Solutions of a Dynamic Equation on Discrete Time Scales,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–20, 2012.
- Josef Diblík, Radoslav Chupáč, and Miroslava Růžičková, “Unbounded solutions of the equation,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 221, pp. 610–619, 2013.
- Ewa Schmeidel, “An application of measures of noncompactness in the investigation of boundedness of solutions of second-order neutral difference equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Yinghua Fu, Qunfei Zhao, and Lisheng Wang, “A converse to global exponential stability of a class of difference equations,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.