- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 714248, 18 pages
A Two-Species Cooperative Lotka-Volterra System of Degenerate Parabolic Equations
Department of Mathematics, Harbin Institute of Technology, Harbin 150001, China
Received 13 December 2010; Revised 13 February 2011; Accepted 24 February 2011
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 Jiebao Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zhi Ling, and Zhigui Lin, “Global Existence and Blowup Analysis to Single-Species Bacillus System with Free Boundary,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, pp. 1–17, 2011.
- Jiebao Sun, and Dazhi Zhang, “Qualitative properties of a cooperative degenerate Lotka-Volterra model,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.