- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 730128, 10 pages
Asymptotic Properties of Third-Order Delay Trinomial Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Technical University of Košice, Letná 9, 042 00 Košice, Slovakia
Received 2 September 2010; Accepted 3 November 2010
Academic Editor: Yuri Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 J. Džurina and R. Komariková. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Asylzat Kopzhassarova, and Abdizhakhan Sarsenbi, “Basis Properties of Eigenfunctions of Second-Order Differential Operators with Involution,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–6, 2012.
- Xiaoling Fu, and Tongxing Li, “Oscillation of second-order damped differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.