- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 730128, 10 pages
Asymptotic Properties of Third-Order Delay Trinomial Differential Equations
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Technical University of Košice, Letná 9, 042 00 Košice, Slovakia
Received 2 September 2010; Accepted 3 November 2010
Academic Editor: Yuri Rogovchenko
Copyright © 2011 J. Džurina and R. Komariková. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- B. Baculíková, E. M. Elabbasy, S. H. Saker, and J. Džurina, “Oscillation criteria for third-order nonlinear differential equations,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 58, no. 2, pp. 201–220, 2008.
- B. Baculíková, “Oscillation criteria for second order nonlinear differential equations,” Archivum Mathematicum, vol. 42, no. 2, pp. 141–149, 2006.
- B. Baculíková, “Oscillation of certain class of the third order neutral differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis. In press.
- B. Baculíková and D. Lacková, “Oscillation criteria for second order retarded differential equations,” Studies of the University of Žilina. Mathematical Series, vol. 20, no. 1, pp. 11–18, 2006.
- M. Bartušek, M. Cecchi, Z. Došlá, and M. Marini, “Oscillation for third-order nonlinear differential equations with deviating argument,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 278962, 19 pages, 2010.
- R. Bellman, Stability Theory of Differential Equations, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1953.
- T. A. Chanturija and I. T. Kiguradze, Asymptotic Properties of Nonautonomous Ordinary Differential Equations, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1990.
- J. Džurina, “Asymptotic properties of the third order delay differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 26, no. 1, pp. 33–39, 1996.
- J. Džurina, “Comparison theorems for nonlinear ODEs,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 42, no. 3, pp. 299–315, 1992.
- J. Džurina and R. Kotorová, “Properties of the third order trinomial differential equations with delay argument,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 71, no. 5-6, pp. 1995–2002, 2009.
- L. Erbe, “Existence of oscillatory solutions and asymptotic behavior for a class of third order linear differential equations,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 64, no. 2, pp. 369–385, 1976.
- P. Hartman, Ordinary Differential Equations, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1964.
- G. D. Jones, “An asymptotic property of solutions of ,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 47, pp. 135–138, 1973.
- T. Kusano and M. Naito, “Comparison theorems for functional-differential equations with deviating arguments,” Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 509–532, 1981.
- T. Kusano, M. Naito, and K. Tanaka, “Oscillatory and asymptotic behaviour of solutions of a class of linear ordinary differential equations,” Proceedings of the Royal Society of Edinburgh A, vol. 90, no. 1-2, pp. 25–40, 1981.
- A. C. Lazer, “The behavior of solutions of the differential equation ,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 17, pp. 435–466, 1966.
- W. E. Mahfoud, “Comparison theorems for delay differential equations,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 83, no. 1, pp. 187–197, 1979.
- N. Parhi and S. Padhi, “On asymptotic behavior of delay-differential equations of third order,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 34, no. 3, pp. 391–403, 1998.
- N. Parhi and S. Padhi, “Asymptotic behaviour of solutions of third order delay-differential equations,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 33, no. 10, pp. 1609–1620, 2002.
- A. Škerlík, “Integral criteria of oscillation for a third order linear differential equation,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 45, no. 4, pp. 403–412, 1995.
- K. Tanaka, “Asymptotic analysis of odd order ordinary differential equations,” Hiroshima Mathematical Journal, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 391–408, 1980.
- W. F. Trench, “Canonical forms and principal systems for general disconjugate equations,” Transactions of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 189, pp. 319–327, 1973.