- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 754701, 16 pages
Existence and Asymptotic Behavior of Positive Solutions of Functional Differential Equations of Delayed Type
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, University of Žilina, 010 26 Žilina, Slovakia
Received 30 September 2010; Accepted 14 October 2010
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 J. Diblík and M. Kúdelčíková. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Diblík, and M. Kúdelcíková, “Two classes of positive solutions of first order functional differential equations of delayed type,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 75, no. 13, pp. 4807–4820, 2012.
- Zeqing Liu, Shin Min Kang, and Young Chel Kwun, “Positive Solutions and Iterative Approximations for a Nonlinear Two-Dimensional Difference System with Multiple Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–57, 2012.
- B. Dorociaková, M. Kubjatková, and R. Olach, “Existence of Positive Solutions of Neutral Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- S. Hristova, and A. Golev, “Monotone-Iterative Method for the Initial Value Problem with Initial Time Difference for Differential Equations with “Maxima”,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- Lin Li, Mingxing Luo, Zhijie Nan, and Sihong Shi, “Periodic Solutions of a Lotka-Volterra System with Delay and Diffusion,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.