- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 792689, 13 pages
Existence Conditions for Bounded Solutions of Weakly Perturbed Linear Impulsive Systems
1Institute of Mathematics, National Academy of Science of Ukraine, 01601 Kyiv, Ukraine
2Department of Mathematics, University of Žilina, 01026 Žilina, Slovakia
Received 31 December 2010; Revised 1 July 2011; Accepted 1 July 2011
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2011 Alexander Boichuk et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. M. Samoilenko and N. A. Perestyuk, Impulsive Differential Equations, Vyshcha Shkola, Kiev, Ukraine, 1974.
- S. Schwabik, M. Tvrdý, and O. Vejvoda, Differential and Integral Equations, Academia, Prague, Czech Republic, 1979.
- A. A. Boichuk, N. A. Perestyuk, and A. M. Samoilenko, “Periodic solutions of impulse differential systems in critical cases,” Differents. Uravn., vol. 27, no. 9, pp. 1516–1521, 1991.
- R. J. Sacker, “The splitting index for linear differential systems,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 368–405, 1979.
- K. J. Palmer, “Exponential dichotomies and transversal homoclinic points,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 225–256, 1984.
- A. M. Samoilenko, A. A. Boichuk, and An. A. Boichuk, “Solutions, bounded on the whole axis, of linear weakly perturbed systems,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 1517–1530, 2002.
- A. A. Boichuk, “Solutions of weakly nonlinear differential equations bounded on the whole line,” Nonlinear Oscillations, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 3–10, 1999.
- A. Boichuk and A. Pokutnyi, “Bounded solutions of linear perturbed differential equations in a Banach space,” Tatra Mountains Mathematical Publications, vol. 39, pp. 1–12, 2007.
- F. Battelli and M. Fečkan, “Chaos in singular impulsive O.D.E.,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 28, no. 4, pp. 655–671, 1997.
- A. A. Boichuk and A. M. Samoilenko, Generalized Inverse Operators and Fredholm Boundary-Value Problems, Koninklijke Brill NV, Utrecht, Mass, USA, 2004.
- A. A. Boichuk, J. Diblík, D. Khusainov, and M. Růžičková, “Fredholm's boundary-value problems for differential systems with a single delay,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 72, no. 5, pp. 2251–2258, 2010.
- A. A. Boichuk, J. Diblík, D. Khusainov, and M. Růžičková, “Boundary-value problems for weakly nonlinear delay differential systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 631412, 19 pages, 2011.
- A. Boichuk, M. Langerová, and J. Škoríková, “Solutions of linear impulsive differential systems bounded on the entire real axis,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2010, Article ID 494379, 10 pages, 2010.
- M. I. Vishik and L. A. Lyusternik, “The solution of some perturbation problems for matrices and selfadjoint differential equations,” Uspekhi Matematicheskikh Nauk, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 3–80, 1960.