- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 857860, 15 pages
Properties of Third-Order Nonlinear Functional Differential Equations with Mixed Arguments
Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Informatics, Technical University of Košice, Letná 9, 042 00 Košice, Slovakia
Received 14 December 2010; Accepted 20 January 2011
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2011 B. Baculíková. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal, S.-L. Shieh, and C.-C. Yeh, “Oscillation criteria for second-order retarded differential equations,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 26, no. 4, pp. 1–11, 1997.
- R. P. Agarwal, S. R. Grace, and D. O'Regan, “On the oscillation of certain functional differential equations via comparison methods,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 286, no. 2, pp. 577–600, 2003.
- R. P. Agarwal, S. R. Grace, and T. Smith, “Oscillation of certain third order functional differential equations,” Advances in Mathematical Sciences and Applications, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 69–94, 2006.
- B. Baculíková and J. Džurina, “Oscillation of third-order neutral differential equations,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 52, no. 1-2, pp. 215–226, 2010.
- B. Baculíková, R. P. Agarwal, T. Li, and J. Džurina, “Oscillation of third-order nonlinear functional differential equations with mixed arguments,” to appear in Acta Mathematica Hungarica.
- M. Cecchi, Z. Došlá, and M. Marini, “On third order differential equations with property A and B,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 231, no. 2, pp. 509–525, 1999.
- J. Džurina, “Asymptotic properties of third order delay differential equations,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 45(120), no. 3, pp. 443–448, 1995.
- J. Džurina, “Comparison theorems for functional-differential equations with advanced argument,” Unione Matematica Italiana. Bollettino, vol. 7, no. 3, pp. 461–470, 1993.
- L. H. Erbe, Q. Kong, and B. G. Zhang, Oscillation Theory for Functional-Differential Equations, vol. 190 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1994.
- S. R. Grace, R. P. Agarwal, R. Pavani, and E. Thandapani, “On the oscillation of certain third order nonlinear functional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 202, no. 1, pp. 102–112, 2008.
- I. Györi and G. Ladas, Oscillation Theory of Delay Differential Equations, Oxford Mathematical Monographs, The Clarendon Press, New York, NY, USA, 1991.
- T. S. Hassan, “Oscillation of third order nonlinear delay dynamic equations on time scales,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 49, no. 7-8, pp. 1573–1586, 2009.
- T. Kusano and M. Naito, “Comparison theorems for functional-differential equations with deviating arguments,” Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, vol. 33, no. 3, pp. 509–532, 1981.
- G. S. Ladde, V. Lakshmikantham, and B. G. Zhang, Oscillation Theory of Differential Equations with Deviating Arguments, vol. 110 of Monographs and Textbooks in Pure and Applied Mathematics, Marcel Dekker, New York, NY, USA, 1987.
- N. Parhi and S. Pardi, “On oscillation and asymptotic property of a class of third order differential equations,” Czechoslovak Mathematical Journal, vol. 49(124), no. 1, pp. 21–33, 1999.
- Ch. G. Philos, “On the existence of nonoscillatory solutions tending to zero at for differential equations with positive delays,” Archiv der Mathematik, vol. 36, no. 2, pp. 168–178, 1981.
- A. Tiryaki and M. F. Aktaş, “Oscillation criteria of a certain class of third order nonlinear delay differential equations with damping,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 325, no. 1, pp. 54–68, 2007.