- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 920412, 14 pages
Estimates of Exponential Stability for Solutions of Stochastic Control Systems with Delay
1Department of Mathematics, Kyiv National Economic University, Peremogy Avenue, Kyiv 03038, Ukraine
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, Technická 8, 616 00 Brno, Czech Republic
3Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno University of Technology, Veveří 331/95, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
4Faculty of Cybernetics, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Vladimirskaya Street, Kyiv 01601, Ukraine
Received 2 February 2011; Accepted 28 March 2011
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2011 Irada A. Dzhalladova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [12 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Shuping He, and Fei Liu, “Adaptive Observer-Based Fault Estimation for Stochastic Markovian Jumping Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Zheng Wu, Hao Huang, and Lianglong Wang, “Stochastic Delay Logistic Model under Regime Switching,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–26, 2012.
- Yuanfu Shao, Changjin Xu, and Qianhong Zhang, “Globally Exponential Stability of Periodic Solutions to Impulsive Neural Networks with Time-Varying Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–14, 2012.
- Weiyuan Zhang, Junmin Li, and Naizheng Shi, “Stability Analysis for Stochastic Markovian Jump Reaction-Diffusion Neural Networks with Partially Known Transition Probabilities and Mixed Time Delays,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- Manlika Rajchakit, and Grienggrai Rajchakit, “Mean Square Exponential Stability of Stochastic Switched System with Interval Time-Varying Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Zheng Wu, Hao Huang, and Lianglong Wang, “Exponential Stability of Impulsive Stochastic Functional Differential Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Yuanfu Shao, Peiluan Li, and Guoqiang Tang, “Dynamic Analysis of an Impulsive Predator-Prey Model with Disease in Prey and Ivlev-Type Functional Response,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–20, 2012.
- Jinying Liu, “Exponential stabilization of uncertain nonlinear time-delay systems,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2012.
- Peiying Xiong, and Lihong Huang, “On pth moment exponential stability of stochastic fuzzy cellular neural networks with time-varying delays and impulses,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 172, 2013.
- Xuhui Bu, Fashan Yu, Ziyi Fu, and Fuzhong Wang, “Stability Analysis of High-Order Iterative Learning Control for a Class of Nonlinear Switched Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Manlika Rajchakit, Piyapong Niamsup, and Grienggrai Rajchakit, “A constructive way to design a switching rule and switching regions to mean square exponential stability of switched stochastic systems with non-differentiable and interval time-varying delay,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 499, 2013.
- Michael Gitman, and Roman Shklyar, “Stability and estimate of solution to uncertain neutral delay systems,” Boundary Value Problems, 2014.