- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 920412, 14 pages
Estimates of Exponential Stability for Solutions of Stochastic Control Systems with Delay
1Department of Mathematics, Kyiv National Economic University, Peremogy Avenue, Kyiv 03038, Ukraine
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electrical Engineering and Communication, Brno University of Technology, Technická 8, 616 00 Brno, Czech Republic
3Department of Mathematics and Descriptive Geometry, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Brno University of Technology, Veveří 331/95, 602 00 Brno, Czech Republic
4Faculty of Cybernetics, Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv, Vladimirskaya Street, Kyiv 01601, Ukraine
Received 2 February 2011; Accepted 28 March 2011
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2011 Irada A. Dzhalladova et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. Glass and M. C. Mackey, From Clocks to Chaos, The Rhythms of Life, Princeton University Press, Princeton, NJ, USA, 1988.
- V. Kolmanovskii and A. Myshkis, Introduction to the Theory and Applications of Functional-Differential Equations, vol. 463 of Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer Academic, Dordrecht, The Netheralnds, 1999.
- Y. Kuang, Delay Differential Equations with Applications in Population Dynamics, vol. 191 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1993.
- I. I. Gikhman and A. V. Skorokhod, Stochastic Differential Equations, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, Ukraine, 1968.
- R. Z. Khasminskii, Stability of Systems of Differential Equations under Stochastic Perturbations of Parameters, Science Publishing House, Moscow, Russia, 1969.
- A. A. Martynuk and A. A. Martynjuk, Stability of Motion of Complex Systems, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, Ukraine, 1975.
- E. A. Barbashin, Lyapunov's Functions, Nauka, Moskow, Russia, 1970.
- E. A. Barbashin, Introduction to the Theory of Stability, Wolters-Noordhoff, Groningen, The Netherlands, 1970.
- D. Ya. Khusainov and A. V. Shatyrko, Method of Lyapunov Functions in the Study of Stability Functional Differential Systems, Publishing Company of Kiev National University, Kiev, Ukraine, 1997.
- B. S. Razumikhin, Stability in Hereditary Systems, Science Publishing House, Moscow, Russia, 1988.
- D. G. Korenevskii, Stability of Solutions in Deterministic and Stochastic Differential-Difference Equations, Algebraic Criteria, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, Ukraine, 1992.
- N. N. Krasovskii, Some Problems in the Stability Theory of Motion, Fiziko-Tekhnicheskikh, Moscow, Russia, 1959.
- A. S. Bychkov and D. Khusainov, “An exponential decay of solutions of neutral type stochastic equations,” Random Operators and Stochastic Equations, vol. 3, no. 3, pp. 245–256, 1995.
- I. A. Dzhalladova, “Investigation of the stabilization of a mathematical model of a dynamical system with random action in the case of resonance,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1324–1329, 1997, translated from Ukrans ki Matematichni Zhurnal, vol. 49, no. 9, pp. 1177–1181.
- I. A. Dzhalladova, “Investigation of the stabilization of a mathematical model of a dynamical system with random influence in the resonance case,” Ukrainian Mathematical Journal, vol. 50, no. 8, pp. 1299–1307, 1998, translated from Ukrans ki Matematichni Zhurnal, vol. 50, no. 8, pp. 1137–1143.
- D. Ya. Khusainov and A. S. Bychkov, “Stability of stochastic systems of neutral type with small deviations of the argument,” Differential Equations, vol. 28, no. 12, pp. 2060–2069, 1992.
- F. L. Lewis, Optimal Estimation, With an Introduction to Stochastic Control Theory, Wiley-Interscience Publication, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1986.
- D. G. Korenevskiĭ, Stability of Dynamical Systems under Random Perturbations of Parameters, Algebraic Criteria, Naukova Dumka, Kiev, Ukraine, 1989.
- I. G. Nechaeva and D. Y. Khusainov, “Obtaining estimates for the stability of solutions of stochastic functional-differential equations,” Differential Equations, vol. 28, no. 3, p. 405–414, 547, 1992.
- J.-H. Park and S. Won, “A note on stability of neutral delay-differential systems,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 336, no. 3, pp. 543–548, 1999.
- V. Rezvan, Absolute Stability Automatic System with Delay, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1983.
- M. L. Sverdan, E. F. Tsarkov, and V. K. Yasinskii, Stability in Stochastic Modeling of Complex Dynamical Systems, Svyatyn, "Nad Prutom", 1996.
- E. F. Tsarkov, Random Perturbations of Functional Difefrential Equations, Zinatne, Riga, Latvia, 1989.
- E. F. Tsarkov and V. K. Yasinskii, Quasi-Linear Stochastic Functional Differential Equations, Orientir, Riga, Latvia, 1992.
- X.-x. Liu and B. Xu, “A further note on stability criterion of linear neutral delay-differential systems,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, vol. 343, no. 6, pp. 630–634, 2006.
- M. A. Ajzerman and F. R. Gantmacher, Absolute Stability Regulations System, Science Publishing House, Moscow, Russia, 1963.
- A. H. Gelig, G. A. Leonov, and V. A. Jakubovič, The Stability of Nonlinear Systems with a Nonunique Equilibrium State, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1978.
- A. K. Gelig and G. A. Leonov, Nonlinear Systems, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1978.
- A. D. Myshkis, Linear Differential Equations with Delayed Argument, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 2nd edition, 1972.
- E. Boukas, Deterministic and Stochastic Time Delay Systems, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2002.
- X. Liao and P. Yu, Absolute Stability of Nonlinear Control Systems, vol. 25 of Mathematical Modelling: Theory and Applications, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 2008.