- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 927690, 15 pages
Oscillation of Second-Order Neutral Functional Differential Equations with Mixed Nonlinearities
1School of Science, University of Jinan, Jinan, Shandong 250022, China
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Missouri University of Science and Technology, Rolla, MO 65409-0020, USA
3School of Control Science and Engineering, Shandong University, Jinan, Shandong 250061, China
Received 2 September 2010; Revised 26 November 2010; Accepted 23 December 2010
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2011 Shurong Sun et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Tongxing Li, Zhenlai Han, Chenghui Zhang, and Hua Li, “Oscillation Criteria for Second-Order Superlinear Neutral Differential Equa tions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2011.
- Zhenlai Han, Tongxing Li, Chenghui Zhang, and Ying Sun, “Oscillation Criteria for Certain Second-Order Nonlinear Neutral Differential Equations of Mixed Type,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, pp. 1–9, 2011.
- Yuangong Sun, “Interval Oscillation Criteria for Second-Order Dynamic Equations with Nonli nearities Given by Riemann-Stieltjes Integrals,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2011.
- Zhenlai Han, Tongxing Li, Shurong Sun, and Weisong Chen, “Oscillation of second order quasilinear neutral delay differential equations,” Journal of Applied Mathematics and Computing, vol. 40, no. 1-2, pp. 143–152, 2012.
- Tongxing Li, Yuriy V Rogovchenko, and Chenghui Zhang, “Oscillation results for second-order nonlinear neutral differential equations,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 336, 2013.