- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2011 (2011), Article ID 986343, 12 pages
Asymptotic Behavior of Solutions to Half-Linear -Difference Equations
Institute of Mathematics, Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Žižkova 22, 61662 Brno, Czech Republic
Received 11 October 2010; Accepted 18 November 2010
Academic Editor: Elena Braverman
Copyright © 2011 Pavel Řehák. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Řehák, “Second order linear -difference equations: nonoscillation and asymptotics,” submitted.
- P. Řehák and J. Vítovec, “-regular variation and -difference equations,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 41, no. 49, Article ID 495203, 10 pages, 2008.
- P. Řehák and J. Vítovec, “-Karamata functions and second order -difference equations,” submitted.
- N. H. Bingham, C. M. Goldie, and J. L. Teugels, Regular Variation, vol. 27 of Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, 1987.
- J. Jaroa, T. Kusano, and T. Tanigawa, “Nonoscillation theory for second order half-linear differential equations in the framework of regular variation,” Results in Mathematics, vol. 43, no. 1-2, pp. 129–149, 2003.
- P. Řehák and J. Vítovec, “Regular variation on measure chains,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 72, no. 1, pp. 439–448, 2010.
- O. Došlý and P. Řehák, Half-Linear Differential Equations, vol. 202 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier Science B.V., Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2005.
- V. Marić, Regular Variation and Differential Equations, vol. 1726 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 2000.
- G. Bangerezako, “An introduction to -difference equations,” preprint.
- G. D. Birkhoff and P. E. Guenther, “Note on a canonical form for the linear -difference system,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 27, pp. 218–222, 1941.
- M. Bohner and M. Ünal, “Kneser's theorem in -calculus,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 38, no. 30, pp. 6729–6739, 2005.
- V. Kac and P. Cheung, Quantum Calculus, Universitext, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2002.
- G. Gasper and M. Rahman, Basic Hypergeometric Series, vol. 96 of Encyclopedia of Mathematics and Its Applications, Cambridge University Press, Cambridge, UK, 2nd edition, 2004.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Dynamic Equations on Time Scales: An Introduction with Applications, Birkhäuser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.
- P. Řehák, “A critical oscillation constant as a variable of time scales for half-linear dynamic equations,” Mathematica Slovaca, vol. 60, no. 2, pp. 237–256, 2010.