- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 103542, 20 pages
Switched Exponential State Estimation and Robust Stability for Interval Neural Networks with Discrete and Distributed Time Delays
1Department of Mathematics, Mudanjiang Normal University, Heilongjiang 157012, China
2Department of Applied Mathematics, Yanshan University, Qinhuangdao 066004, China
Received 21 February 2012; Accepted 8 April 2012
Academic Editor: Agacik Zafer
Copyright © 2012 Hongwen Xu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ozlem Faydasicok, and Sabri Arik, “An analysis of stability of uncertain neural networks with multiple time delays,” Journal of the Franklin Institute, 2013.
- Ning Li, Jinde Cao, and Tasawar Hayat, “Delay-decomposing approach to robust stability for switched interval networks with state-dependent switching,” Cognitive Neurodynamics, 2014.