- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 107276, 18 pages
Existence of Positive Solutions for Multi-Point Boundary Value Problems on Infinite Intervals in Banach Spaces
School of Mathematical Sciences, Qufu Normal University, Shandong, Qufu 273165, China
Received 18 July 2012; Accepted 12 September 2012
Academic Editor: Xinguang Zhang
Copyright © 2012 Zhaocai Hao and Liang Ma. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Z. Chen and Y. Zhang, “Singular boundary value problems on a half-line,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 195, no. 2, pp. 449–468, 1995.
- D. O'Regan, Theory of Singular Boundary Value Problems, World Scientific Publishing, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1994.
- Y. Liu, “Existence and unboundedness of positive solutions for singular boundary value problems on half-line,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 144, no. 2-3, pp. 543–556, 2003.
- H. Lian and W. Ge, “Solvability for second-order three-point boundary value problems on a half-line,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 19, no. 10, pp. 1000–1006, 2006.
- B. Yan, D. O'Regan, and R. P. Agarwal, “Unbounded solutions for singular boundary value problems on the semi-infinite interval: upper and lower solutions and multiplicity,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 197, no. 2, pp. 365–386, 2006.
- X. Zhang, “Successive iteration and positive solutions for a second-order multi-point boundary value problem on a half-line,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 58, no. 3, pp. 528–535, 2009.
- Y. Liu, “Boundary value problems for second order differential equations on unbounded domains in a Banach space,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 135, no. 2-3, pp. 569–583, 2003.
- X. Zhang, “Existence of positive solutions for multi-point boundary value problems on infinite intervals in Banach spaces,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 206, no. 2, pp. 932–941, 2008.
- D. Guo, “Multiple positive solutions for th-order impulsive integro-differential equations in Banach spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 60, no. 5, pp. 955–976, 2005.
- D. Guo, V. Lakshmikantham, and X. Liu, Nonlinear Integral Equations in Abstract Spaces, vol. 373 of Mathematics and Its Applications, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Dordrecht, The Netherlands, 1996.
- D. Guo, “Existence of solutions for nth order impulsive integro-differential equations in a banach space,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 741–752, 2001.
- K. Deimling, Ordinary Differential Equations in Banach Spaces, vol. 596 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1977.
- V. Lakshmikantham and S. Leela, Nonlinear Differential Equations in Abstract Spaces, vol. 2 of International Series in Nonlinear Mathematics: Theory, Methods and Applications, Pergamon Press, Oxford, UK, 1981.