- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 120192, 16 pages
Asymptotic Solutions of Singular Perturbed Problems with an Instable Spectrum of the Limiting Operator
Department of Mathematics, A. Yasawi International Kazakh-Turkish University, Turkestan 161200, Kazakhstan
Received 2 March 2012; Accepted 3 April 2012
Academic Editor: Allaberen Ashyralyev
Copyright © 2012 Burkhan T. Kalimbetov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Burkhan Kalimbetov, Lesbek Tashimov, Nurlan Imanbaev, and Dinmukhambet Sapakov, “Regularized asymptotical solutions of integro-differential systems with spectral singularities,” Advances In Difference Equations, 2013.
- M. De la Sen, “Some Results on Fixed and Best Proximity Points of Precyclic Self-Mappings,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.