- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 120192, 16 pages
Asymptotic Solutions of Singular Perturbed Problems with an Instable Spectrum of the Limiting Operator
Department of Mathematics, A. Yasawi International Kazakh-Turkish University, Turkestan 161200, Kazakhstan
Received 2 March 2012; Accepted 3 April 2012
Academic Editor: Allaberen Ashyralyev
Copyright © 2012 Burkhan T. Kalimbetov et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. A. Lomov, Introduction to the General Theory of Singular Perturbations, vol. 112 of Translations of Mathematical Monographs, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1992.
- L. A. Skinner, “Matched expansion solutions of the first-order turning point problem,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 25, no. 5, pp. 1402–1411, 1994.
- A. B. Vasil'eva, “On contrast structures of step type for a system of singularly perturbed equations,” Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, vol. 34, no. 10, pp. 1215–1223, 1994.
- A. B. Vasil'eva, “Contrast structures of step-like type for a second-order singularly perturbed quasilinear differential equation,” Computational Mathematics and Mathematical Physics, vol. 35, no. 4, pp. 411–419, 1995.
- A. B. Vasil'eva, V. F. Butuzov, and L. V. Kalachev, The Boundary Function Method for Singular Perturbation Problems, vol. 14, Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics, Philadelphia, Pa, USA, 1995.
- A. G. Eliseev and S. A. Lomov, “The theory of singular perturbations in the case of spectral singularities of a limit operator,” Matematicheskiĭ Sbornik, vol. 131, no. 4, pp. 544–557, 1986.
- A. Ashyralyev, “On uniform difference schemes of a high order of approximation for evolution equations with a small parameter,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 10, no. 5-6, pp. 593–606, 1989.
- G. I. Shishkin, J. J. H. Miller, and E. O'Riordan, Fitted Numerical Methods for Singular Perturbation Problems, Error Estimates in the Maximum Norm for Linear Problems in One and Two Dimensions, World Scientific, River Edge, NJ, USA, 1996.
- A. Ashyralyev and H. O. Fattorini, “On uniform difference schemes for second-order singular perturbation problems in Banach spaces,” SIAM Journal on Mathematical Analysis, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 29–54, 1992.
- A. Ashyralyev and P. E. Sobolevskii, New Difference Schemes for Partial Differential Equations, vol. 148 of Operator Theory: Advances and Applications, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 2004.
- A. Ashyralyev and Y. Sözen, “A note on the parabolic equation with an arbitrary parameter at the derivative,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 11-12, pp. 2565–2572, 2011.
- A. Ashyralyev, “On uniform difference schemes of a higher order of approximation for elliptical equations with a small parameter,” Applicable Analysis, vol. 36, no. 3-4, pp. 211–220, 1990.
- A. Ashyralyev and H. O. Fattorini, “On difference schemes of the high order of accuracy for singular perturbation elliptic equations,” in Investigation of Theory and Approximation Methods for Differential Equations, pp. 80–83, Ashgabat, Turkmenistan, 1991.
- A. Xu and Z. Cen, “Asymptotic behaviors of intermediate points in the remainder of the Euler-Maclaurin formula,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 134392, 8 pages, 2010.
- M. De la Sen, “Asymptotic comparison of the solutions of linear time-delay systems with point and distributed lags with those of their limiting equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2009, Article ID 216746, 37 pages, 2009.
- F. Wang and A. Yukun, “Positive solutions for singular complementary Lid-stone boundary value problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 714728, 13 pages, 2011.
- A. B. Vasile'va and L. V. Kalachev, “Singularly perturbed periodic parabolic equations with alternating boundary layer type solutions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2010, Article ID 52856, 21 pages, 2006.
- H. Šamajová and E. Špániková, “On asymptotic behaviour of solutions to -dimensional systems of neutral differential equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 791323, 19 pages, 2011.
- I. Gavrea and M. Ivan, “Asymptotic behaviour of the iterates of positive linear operators,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 670509, 11 pages, 2011.