- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 121795, 11 pages
A Set of Mathematical Constants Arising Naturally in the Theory of the Multiple Gamma Functions
Department of Mathematics, Dongguk University, Gyeongju 780-714, Republic of Korea
Received 7 August 2012; Accepted 10 September 2012
Academic Editor: Sung G. Kim
Copyright © 2012 Junesang Choi. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Dawei Lu, and Cristinel Mortici, “Some new quicker approximations of Glaisher-Kinkelin's and Bendersky-Adamchik's constants,” Journal of Number Theory, 2014.
- Xu You, “Some new quicker convergences to Glaisher–Kinkelin’s and Bendersky–Adamchik’s constants,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 271, pp. 123–130, 2015.
- Weiping Wang, and Hongmei Liu, “Asymptotic expansions related to hyperfactorial function and Glaisher–Kinkelin constant,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 283, pp. 153–162, 2016.
- Dawei Lu, Cristinel Mortici, and Lixin Song, “Some new approximations of Glaisher–Kinkelin's and Bendersky–Adamchik's constants by continued fraction,” Journal of Number Theory, 2016.