- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 125046, 15 pages
A Strongly Convergent Method for the Split Feasibility Problem
1Department of Mathematics, Tianjin Polytechnic University, Tianjin 300387, China
2Department of Information Management, Cheng Shiu University, Kaohsiung 833, Taiwan
3Department of Mathematics, King Abdulaziz University, P.O. Box 80203, Jeddah 21589, Saudi Arabia
Received 24 June 2012; Accepted 14 July 2012
Academic Editor: RuDong Chen
Copyright © 2012 Yonghong Yao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Ming Ma, “Algorithmic Approach to the Split Problems,” Abstract And Applied Analysis, 2013.
- Young-Ye Huang, and Chung-Chien Hong, “A Unified Iterative Treatment for Solutions of Problems of Split Feasibility and Equilibrium in Hilbert Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–13, 2013.
- Cuijie Zhang, and Songnian He, “A general iterative algorithm for an infinite family of nonexpansive operators in Hilbert spaces,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2013.
- Rudong Chen, Yonghong Yao, and Yeong-Cheng Liou, “Affine algorithms for the split variational inequality and equilibrium problems,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2013.
- Young-Ye Huang, and Chung-Chien Hong, “Approximating common fixed points of averaged self-mappings with applications to the split feasibility problem and maximal monotone operators in Hilbert spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 190, 2013.
- Antonio-Francisco Roldán-López-de-Hierro, Erdal Karapınar, Concepción Roldán-López-de-Hierro, and Juan Martínez-Moreno, “Coincidence point theorems on metric spaces via simulation functions,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, 2014.
- Chung-Chien Hong, and Young-Ye Huang, “A Strong Convergence Algorithm for the Two-Operator Split Common Fixed Point Problem in Hilbert Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.