- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 127851, 8 pages
A Strong Convergence Theorem for Total Asymptotically Pseudocontractive Mappings in Hilbert Spaces
1School of Economic Mathematics, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu 610074, China
2Department of Mathematics, Yibin University, Yibin, Sichuan 644007, China
Received 19 May 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Irena Lasiecka
Copyright © 2012 Chuan Ding and Jing Quan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Zi-Ming Wang, and Yongfu Su, “On the convergence of hybrid projection algorithms for total quasi-asymptotically pseudo-contractive mapping,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Yekini Shehu, “Iterative methods for convex proximal split feasibility problems and fixed point problems,” Afrika Matematika, 2015.