- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 127851, 8 pages
A Strong Convergence Theorem for Total Asymptotically Pseudocontractive Mappings in Hilbert Spaces
1School of Economic Mathematics, Southwestern University of Finance and Economics, Chengdu 610074, China
2Department of Mathematics, Yibin University, Yibin, Sichuan 644007, China
Received 19 May 2012; Accepted 27 August 2012
Academic Editor: Irena Lasiecka
Copyright © 2012 Chuan Ding and Jing Quan. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. S. Chang, “Some results for asymptotically pseudo-contractive mappings and asymptotically nonexpansive mappings,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 129, no. 3, pp. 845–853, 2001.
- M. O. Osilike and B. G. Akuchu, “Common fixed points of a finite family of asymptotically pseudocontractive maps,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2, pp. 81–88, 2004.
- H. Zhou, “Demiclosedness principle with applications for asymptotically pseudo-contractions in Hilbert spaces,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 70, no. 9, pp. 3140–3145, 2009.
- X. Qin, J. K. Kim, and T. Wang, “On the convergence of implicit iterative processes for asymptotically pseudocontractive mappings in the intermediate sense,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 468716, 18 pages, 2011.
- X. Qin, S. Y. Cho, and S. M. Kang, “A weak convergence theorem for total asymptotically pseudocontractive mappings in Hilbert spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, vol. 2011, Article ID 859795, 11 pages, 2011.
- G. Marino and H.-K. Xu, “Weak and strong convergence theorems for strict pseudo-contractions in Hilbert spaces,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 329, no. 1, pp. 336–346, 2007.