- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 142858, 7 pages
Comment on “Common Fixed Point Theorems for Commutating Mappings in Fuzzy Metric Spaces”
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Tianshui Normal University, Tianshui 741001, China
2School of Information, Capital University of Economics and Business, Beijing 100070, China
Received 3 August 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yonghong Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Siniša N. Ješić, Nataša A. Babačev, and Rale M. Nikolić, “A Common Fixed Point Theorem in Fuzzy Metric Spaces with Nonlinear Contractive Type Condition Defined Using Φ-Function,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Nopparat Wairojjana, Tatjana Dosenovic, Dusan Rakic, Dhananjay Gopal, and Poom Kumam, “An altering distance function in fuzzy metric fixed point theorems,” Fixed Point Theory And Applications, 2015.