- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 142858, 7 pages
Comment on “Common Fixed Point Theorems for Commutating Mappings in Fuzzy Metric Spaces”
1School of Mathematics and Statistics, Tianshui Normal University, Tianshui 741001, China
2School of Information, Capital University of Economics and Business, Beijing 100070, China
Received 3 August 2012; Accepted 17 October 2012
Copyright © 2012 Yonghong Shen et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- F. M. Zheng and X. G. Lian, “Common fixed point theorems for commutating mappings in fuzzy metric spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, Article ID 729758, 5 pages, 2012.
- G. Jungck, “Commuting mappings and fixed points,” The American Mathematical Monthly, vol. 83, no. 4, pp. 261–263, 1976.
- I. Kramosil and J. Michálek, “Fuzzy metrics and statistical metric spaces,” Kybernetika, vol. 11, no. 5, pp. 336–344, 1975.
- A. George and P. Veeramani, “On some results in fuzzy metric spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 64, no. 3, pp. 395–399, 1994.
- S. Kumar and D. Miheţ, “-completeness and -completeness in fuzzy metric spaces: a note on a common fixed point theorem,” Acta Mathematica Hungarica, vol. 126, no. 3, pp. 253–257, 2010.
- D. Mihet, “Some remarks on a common fixed point theorem in fuzzy metric spaces,” Thai Journal of Mathematics, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 193–196, 2010.
- P. V. Subrahmanyam, “A common fixed point theorem in fuzzy metric spaces,” Information Sciences, vol. 83, no. 3-4, pp. 109–112, 1995.
- B. Schweizer and A. Sklar, “Statistical metric spaces,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 10, pp. 313–334, 1960.
- M. Grabiec, “Fixed points in fuzzy metric spaces,” Fuzzy Sets and Systems, vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 385–389, 1988.