- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 143914, 16 pages
Multiple Solutions for a Fractional Difference Boundary Value Problem via Variational Approach
1School of Economics and International Trade, Zhejiang University of Finance and Economics, Hangzhou, Zhejiang 310018, China
2Department of Mathematics, Yanbian University, Yanji 133002, China
Received 28 April 2012; Revised 5 November 2012; Accepted 8 November 2012
Academic Editor: Lishan Liu
Copyright © 2012 Zuoshi Xie et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jiafa Xu, and Donal O'Regan, “Solutions for a fractional difference boundary value problem,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Zhongmin Huang, and Chengmin Hou, “Solvability of Nonlocal Fractional Boundary Value Problems,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–9, 2013.