- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 149508, 12 pages
An Extrapolated Iterative Algorithm for Multiple-Set Split Feasibility Problem
1School of Management, University of Shanghai for Science and Technology, Shanghai 200093, China
2School of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan Polytechnic University, Jiaozuo 454000, China
Received 29 December 2011; Revised 23 February 2012; Accepted 23 February 2012
Academic Editor: Khalida Inayat Noor
Copyright © 2012 Yazheng Dang and Yan Gao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Youli Yu, “An Explicit Method for the Split Feasibility Problem with Self-Adaptive Step Sizes,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–9, 2012.
- Jinwei Shi, Yeong-Cheng Liou, and Yaqin Zheng, “The constrained multiple-sets split feasibility problem and its projection algorithms,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Yazheng Dang, and Zhonghui Xue, “Iterative process for solving a multiple-set split feasibility problem,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2015, no. 1, 2015.