- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 149849, 12 pages
Positive Solutions of a Fractional Boundary Value Problem with Changing Sign Nonlinearity
1School of Mathematical Sciences, Qufu Normal University, Shandong, Qufu 273165, China
2Department of Mathematics and Statistics, Curtin University of Technology, Perth, WA 6845, Australia
Received 12 December 2011; Revised 8 February 2012; Accepted 22 February 2012
Academic Editor: Benchawan Wiwatanapataphee
Copyright © 2012 Yongqing Wang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [8 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- J. Caballero, I. Cabrera, and K. Sadarangani, “Positive Solutions of Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations with Integral Boundary Value Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Guotao Wang, Bashir Ahmad, and Lihong Zhang, “On Impulsive Boundary Value Problems of Fractional Differential Equations with Irregular Boundary Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–18, 2012.
- Ge Bin, “Multiple Solutions for a Class of Fractional Boundary Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–16, 2012.
- Jiqiang Jiang, Lishan Liu, and Yonghong Wu, “Positive Solutions for Nonlinear Fractional Differential Equations with Boundary Conditions Involving Riemann-Stieltjes Integrals,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–21, 2012.
- Wei Wang, and Li Huang, “Existence of Positive Solution for Semipositone Fractional Differential Equations Involving Riemann-Stieltjes Integral Conditions,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–17, 2012.
- Hao Tao, Meichen Fu, and Ru Qian, “Positive Solutions for Fractional Differential Equations from Real Estate Asset Securitization via New Fixed Point Theorem,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Xiangbing Zhou, Wenquan Wu, and Hongjiang Ma, “A Contraction Fixed Point Theorem in Partially Ordered Metric Spaces and Application to Fractional Differential Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–11, 2012.
- Yulin Zhao, Guobing Ye, and Haibo Chen, “Multiple Positive Solutions of a Singular Semipositone Integral Boundary Value Problem for Fractional -Derivatives Equation,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.