- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 163648, 16 pages
Existence Results for the Distributed Order Fractional Hybrid Differential Equations
Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, Shahrekord University, P.O. Box 115, Shahrekord, Iran
Received 22 July 2012; Accepted 7 October 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Hossein Noroozi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Josefa Caballero, and Kishin Sadarangani, “Solvability of a fractional hybrid initial value problem with supremum by u sing measures of noncompactness in Banach algebras,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 224, pp. 553–563, 2013.
- A. H. Bhrawy, and M. A. Alghamdi, “A New Legendre Spectral Galerkin and Pseudo-Spectral Approximations for Fractional Initial Value Problems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Hassan Askari, “On fractional calculus of A(2n+1)(x) function,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 232, pp. 487–497, 2014.