- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 163648, 16 pages
Existence Results for the Distributed Order Fractional Hybrid Differential Equations
Faculty of Mathematical Sciences, Shahrekord University, P.O. Box 115, Shahrekord, Iran
Received 22 July 2012; Accepted 7 October 2012
Academic Editor: Yongfu Su
Copyright © 2012 Hossein Noroozi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. A. Kilbas, H. M. Srivastava, and J. J. Trujillo, Theory and Applications of Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 204 of North-Holland Mathematics Studies, Elsevier, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 2006.
- I. Podlubny, Fractional Differential Equations, vol. 198 of Mathematics in Science and Engineering, Academic Press, San Diego, Calif, USA, 1999.
- B. C. Dhage, “Nonlinear quadratic first order functional integro-differential equations with periodic boundary conditions,” Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 18, no. 2, pp. 303–322, 2009.
- B. C. Dhage, “Quadratic perturbations of periodic boundary value problems of second order ordinary differential equations,” Differential Equations & Applications, vol. 2, no. 4, pp. 465–486, 2010.
- B. C. Dhage and B. D. Karande, “First order integro-differential equations in Banach algebras involving Caratheodory and discontinuous nonlinearities,” Electronic Journal of Qualitative Theory of Differential Equations, vol. 21, 16 pages, 2005.
- B. Dhage and D. O'Regan, “A fixed point theorem in Banach algebras with applications to functional integral equations,” Functional Differential Equations, vol. 7, no. 3-4, pp. 259–267, 2000.
- B. C. Dhage, S. N. Salunkhe, R. P. Agarwal, and W. Zhang, “A functional differential equation in Banach algebras,” Mathematical Inequalities & Applications, vol. 8, no. 1, pp. 89–99, 2005.
- P. Omari and F. Zanolin, “Remarks on periodic solutions for first order nonlinear differential systems,” Unione Matematica Italiana. Bollettino. B. Serie VI, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 207–218, 1983.
- B. C. Dhage and V. Lakshmikantham, “Basic results on hybrid differential equations,” Nonlinear Analysis. Hybrid Systems, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 414–424, 2010.
- B. C. Dhage, “Theoretical approximation methods for hybrid differential equations,” Dynamic Systems and Applications, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 455–478, 2011.
- Y. Zhao, S. Sun, Z. Han, and Q. Li, “Theory of fractional hybrid differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 62, no. 3, pp. 1312–1324, 2011.
- M. Caputo, Elasticita e Dissipazione, Zanichelli, Bologna, Italy, 1969.
- M. Caputo, “Mean fractional-order-derivatives differential equations and filters,” Annali dell'Università di Ferrara. Nuova Serie. Sezione VII. Scienze Matematiche, vol. 41, pp. 73–84, 1995.
- M. Caputo, “Distributed order differential equations modelling dielectric induction and diffusion,” Fractional Calculus & Applied Analysis, vol. 4, no. 4, pp. 421–442, 2001.
- B. C. Dhage, “On a fixed point theorem in Banach algebras with applications,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 18, no. 3, pp. 273–280, 2005.
- A. V. Bobylev and C. Cercignani, “The inverse Laplace transform of some analytic functions with an application to the eternal solutions of the Boltzmann equation,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 15, no. 7, pp. 807–813, 2002.
- W. Rudin, Real and Complex Analysis, McGraw-Hill, New York, NY, USA, 1966.
- G. B. Folland, Real Analysis: Modern Techniques and Their Applications, Pure and Applied Mathematics, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1999.
- B. Davis, Integral Transforms and Their Applications, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 3rd edition, 2001.