- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 176419, 11 pages
Adaptive Observer-Based Fault Estimation for Stochastic Markovian Jumping Systems
1College of Electrical Engineering and Automation, Anhui University, Hefei 230601, China
2Key Laboratory of Advanced Process Control for Light Industry (Ministry of Education), Institute of Automation, Jiangnan University, Wuxi 214122, China
Received 15 March 2012; Accepted 4 June 2012
Academic Editor: Miroslava Růžičková
Copyright © 2012 Shuping He and Fei Liu. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [14 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Jianzhen Li, “Fault Tolerant Consensus of Multi-Agent Systems with Linear Dynamics,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.
- Yongkai Zhou, Yan Zhu, Fangbiao Li, Zachary Imm, Xinxing Yin, and Zhi Xue, “Securing Communication via Transmission of Artificial Noise by Both Sides: Bipolar-Beamforming Optimization,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Chunyan Zhai, Dingyu Xue, Shuchen Li, and Guoliang Wang, “Stabilization of Discrete-Time Markovian Jump Systems via Controllers with Partially Mode-Dependent Characterization,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, 2013.
- Fenggang Wang, Xianzhang Ling, Xun Xu, and Feng Zhang, “Structural Stiffness Identification Based on the Extended Kalman Filter Research,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, 2014.
- Pengfei Guo, Jie Zhang, Hamid Reza Karimi, Yurong Liu, Ming Lyu, and Yuming Bo, “State Estimation for Wireless Network Control System with Stochastic Uncertainty and Time Delay Based on Sliding Mode Observer,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Yanwei Tian, and Baofeng Chen, “Sufficient Conditions on the Exponential Stability of Neutral Stochastic Differential Equations with Time-Varying Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Yang Yu, Zengqiang Mi, Yikun Xu, and Tong Zhao, “Global Multivariable Control of Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor for Mechanical Elastic Energy Storage System under Multiclass Nonharmonic External Disturbances,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.
- Tak Kuen Siu, “Integration by Parts and Martingale Representation for a Markov Chain,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Li Qiu, Chengxiang Liu, Fengqi Yao, and Gang Xu, “Analysis and Design of Networked Control Systems with Random Markovian Delays and Uncertain Transition Probabilities,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–8, 2014.
- Qing Sun, Shunyi Zhao, and Yanyan Yin, “Optimal State Estimation for Discrete-Time Markov Jump Systems with Missing Observations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.
- Lina Rong, Chengda Yu, Pengfei Guo, and Hui Gao, “Fault Detection for Wireless Networked Control Systems with Stochastic Uncertainties and Multiple Time Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.
- Ze Li, and Xinhao Yang, “Delay-Dependent Robust Filtering for a Class of Fuzzy Stochastic Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Jianwei Xia, “Delay-Dependent Robust Exponential Stability and Analysis for a Class of Uncertain Markovian Jumping System with Multiple Delays,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Xugang Feng, Jiayan Zhang, Jing Wang, Shaokang Xiong, Qiling Wu, and Yetai Fei, “Predictive Function Optimization Control for a Class of Hydraulic Servo Vibration Systems,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.