- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 178084, 18 pages
A Note on the Stability of the Integral-Differential Equation of the Parabolic Type in a Banach Space
Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Bahcesehir University, Besiktas, 34353 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 20 May 2012; Accepted 15 June 2012
Academic Editor: Ravshan Ashurov
Copyright © 2012 Maksat Ashyraliyev. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Ashirov and N. Kurbanmamedov, “Investigation of the solution of a class of integral equations of Volterra type,” Izvestiya Vysshikh Uchebnykh Zavedeniĭ. Matematika, vol. 9, pp. 3–8, 1987.
- S. Ashirov and Ya. D. Mamedov, “A Volterra-type integral equation,” Ukrainskiĭ Matematicheskiĭ Zhurnal, vol. 40, no. 4, pp. 438–442, 1988.
- E. F. Beckenbach and R. Bellman, Inequalities, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1961.
- S. G. Kreĭn, Linear Differential Equations in a Banach Space, Nauka, Moscow, Russia, 1966.
- A. Ashyralyev, S. Piskarev, and L. Weis, “On well-posedness of difference schemes for abstract parabolic equations in spaces,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 23, no. 7-8, pp. 669–693, 2002.
- R. P. Agarwal, M. Bohner, and V. B. Shakhmurov, “Maximal regular boundary value problems in Banach-valued weighted space,” Boundary Value Problems, no. 1, pp. 9–42, 2005.
- V. B. Shakhmurov, “Coercive boundary value problems for regular degenerate differential-operator equations,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 292, no. 2, pp. 605–620, 2004.
- A. Ashyralyev, E. Misirli, and O. Mogol, “A note on the integral inequalities with two dependent limits,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, vol. 2010, Article ID 430512, 18 pages, 2010.
- P. E. Sobolevskii, “Well-posedness of difference elliptic equation,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 1, no. 2, pp. 219–231, 1997.
- A. Ashyralyev and Y. Sözen, “Well-posedness of parabolic differential and difference equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 60, no. 3, pp. 792–802, 2010.
- M. Ashyraliyev, “A note on the stability of the integral-differential equation of the hyperbolic type in a Hilbert space,” Numerical Functional Analysis and Optimization, vol. 29, no. 7-8, pp. 750–769, 2008.
- T. H. Gronwall, “Note on the derivatives with respect to a parameter of the solutions of a system of differential equations,” Annals of Mathematics. Second Series, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 292–296, 1919.
- T. Nurimov and D. Filatov, Integral Inequalities,, FAN, Tashkent, Uzbekistan, 1991.
- A. Corduneanu, “A note on the Gronwall inequality in two independent variables,” Journal of Integral Equations, vol. 4, no. 3, pp. 271–276, 1982.
- P. Linz, “Numerical methods for Volterra integral equations of the first kind,” The Computer Journal, vol. 12, pp. 393–397, 1969.
- S. McKee, “Generalised discrete Gronwall lemmas,” Zeitschrift für Angewandte Mathematik und Mechanik, vol. 62, no. 9, pp. 429–434, 1982.
- A. Ashyralyev and P. E. Sobolevskiĭ, Well-Posedness of Parabolic Difference Equations, Birkhäuser, Basel, Switzerland, 1994.
- A. O. Ashyralyev and P. E. Sobolevskiĭ, “The theory of interpolation of linear operators and the stability of difference schemes,” Doklady Akademii Nauk SSSR, vol. 275, no. 6, pp. 1289–1291, 1984.
- A. Ashyralyev and P. E. Sobolevskii, “Well-posed solvability of the Cauchy problem for difference equations of parabolic type,” Nonlinear Analysis: Theory, Methods & Applications, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 257–264, 1995.