- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 182947, 15 pages
Cyclic Contractions on -Metric Spaces
1Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, 06836 incek, Turkey
2Department of Mathematics, Galatasaray University, 34349 Istanbul, Turkey
Received 29 June 2012; Accepted 1 September 2012
Academic Editor: Irena Rachůnková
Copyright © 2012 E. Karapınar et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Feng Gu, and Hongqing Ye, “Common Fixed Point Theorems of Altman Integral Type Mappings in -Metric Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–13, 2012.
- Hassen Aydi, Erdal Karapinar, and Bessem Samet, “Fixed Point Theorems for Various Classes of Cyclic Mappings,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2012, pp. 1–15, 2012.
- Erdal Karapinar, “G-beta-psi contractive-type mappings and related fixed point theorems,” Journal Of Inequalities And Applications, 2013.
- Nurcan Bilgili, and Erdal Karapinar, “Cyclic contractions via auxiliary functions on G-metric spaces,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.