- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 185692, 12 pages
Positive Periodic Solutions for First-Order Neutral Functional Differential Equations with Periodic Delays
1Department of Mathematics, Liaoning Normal University, Dalian, Liaoning 116029, China
2Department of Mathematics and RINS, Gyeongsang National University, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
3Department of Mathematics, Dong-A University, Pusan 614-714, Republic of Korea
Received 15 February 2012; Accepted 20 March 2012
Academic Editor: István Györi
Copyright © 2012 Zeqing Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- S. Kang, B. Shi, and G. Q. Wang, “Existence of maximal and minimal periodic solutions for first-order functional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 1, pp. 22–25, 2010.
- S. Kang and G. Zhang, “Existence of nontrivial periodic solutions for first order functional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 101–107, 2005.
- Y. Luo, W. Wang, and J. H. Shen, “Existence of positive periodic solutions for two kinds of neutral functional differential equations,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 21, no. 6, pp. 581–587, 2008.
- E. Serra, “Periodic solutions for some nonlinear differential equations of neutral type,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 139–151, 1991.
- A. Wan, D. Q. Jiang, and X. J. Xu, “A new existence theory for positive periodic solutions to functional differential equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 47, no. 8-9, pp. 1257–1262, 2004.