- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 190726, 17 pages
Functions Induced by Iterated Deformed Laguerre Derivative: Analytical and Operational Approach
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Electronic Engineering, University of Niš, 18000 Niš, Serbia
2Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Occupational Safety, University of Niš, 18000 Niš, Serbia
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Niš, 18000 Niš, Serbia
Received 27 December 2011; Accepted 23 January 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 Sladjana D. Marinković et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- C. Tsallis, Introduction to Non-Extensive Statistical Mechanics, Springer, 2009.
- L. Nivanen, A. le Méhauté, and Q. A. Wang, “Generalized algebra within a nonextensive statistics,” Reports on Mathematical Physics, vol. 52, no. 3, pp. 437–444, 2003.
- G. Kaniadakis, “Statistical mechanics in the context of special relativity,” Physical Review E, vol. 66, no. 5, Article ID 056125, 17 pages, 2002.
- G. Kaniadakis, “Maximum entropy principle and power-law tailed distributions,” European Physical Journal B, vol. 70, no. 1, pp. 3–13, 2009.
- S. Abe, “Nonextensive statistical mechanics of q-bosons based on the q-deformed entropy,” Physics Letters A, vol. 244, no. 4, pp. 229–236, 1998.
- H. Exton, q-Hypergeometric Functions and Applications, Ellis Horwood, Chichester, UK, 1983.
- R. Floreanini, J. LeTourneux, and L. Vinet, “More on the q-oscillator algebra and q-orthogonal polynomials,” Journal of Physics A, vol. 28, no. 10, pp. L287–L293, 1995.
- M. Stanković, S. Marinković, and P. Rajković, “The deformed exponential functions of two variables in the context of various statistical mechanics,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, no. 6, pp. 2439–2448, 2011.
- M. Stanković, S. Marinković, and P. Rajković, “The deformed and modified Mittag-Leffler polynomials,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 54, no. 1-2, pp. 721–728, 2011.
- M. Aoun, R. Malti, F. Levron, and A. Oustaloup, “Synthesis of fractional Laguerre basis for system approximation,” Automatica A, vol. 43, no. 9, pp. 1640–1648, 2007.
- G. Bretti and P. E. Ricci, “Laguerre-type special functions and population dynamics,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 187, no. 1, pp. 89–100, 2007.
- G. Dattoli, M. X. He, and P. E. Ricci, “Eigenfunctions of Laguerre-type operators and generalized evolution problems,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 42, no. 11-12, pp. 1263–1268, 2005.
- R. S. Johal, “Modified exponential function: the connection between nonextensivity and q-deformation,” Physics Letters A, vol. 258, no. 1, pp. 15–17, 1999.
- M. Bohner and A. Peterson, Dynamic Equations on Time Scales, Birkhäauser, Boston, Mass, USA, 2001.
- E. Borges, “A possible deformed algebra and calculus inspired in nonextensive thermostatistics,” Physica A, vol. 340, no. 1–3, pp. 95–101, 2004.
- Y. B. Cheikh, “Some results on quasi-monomiality,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 63–76, 2003.
- G. Szegö, Orthogonal Polynomials, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 4th edition, 1975.
- Y. B. Cheikh and H. Chaggara, “Connection problems via lowering operators,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 178, no. 1-2, pp. 45–61, 2005.
- G. Dattoli, A. Torre, and S. Lorenzutta, “Operational identities and properties of ordinary and generalized special functions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 236, no. 2, pp. 399–414, 1999.
- G. Dattoli, “Operational methods, fractional operators and special polynomials,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 141, no. 1, pp. 151–159, 2003.