- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 192956, 14 pages
Fekete-Szegö Problems for Quasi-Subordination Classes
School of Mathematical Sciences, Faculty of Science and Technology, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, 43600 Bangi, Malaysia
Received 7 August 2012; Accepted 15 September 2012
Academic Editor: Juan J. Trujillo
Copyright © 2012 Maisarah Haji Mohd and Maslina Darus. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- P. Duren, “Subordination,” in Complex Analysis, vol. 599 of Lecture Notes in Mathematics, pp. 22–29, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1977.
- W. C. Ma and D. Minda, “A unified treatment of some special classes of univalent functions,” in Proceedings of the Conference on Complex Analysis (Tianjin '92), vol. 1 of Conference Proceedings Lecture Notes Analysis, pp. 157–169, International Press, Cambridge, Mass, USA, 1994.
- M. S. Robertson, “Quasi-subordination and coefficient conjectures,” Bulletin of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 76, pp. 1–9, 1970.
- O. Altıntaş and S. Owa, “Majorizations and quasi-subordinations for certain analytic functions,” Proceedings of the Japan Academy A, vol. 68, no. 7, pp. 181–185, 1992.
- S. Y. Lee, “Quasi-subordinate functions and coefficient conjectures,” Journal of the Korean Mathematical Society, vol. 12, no. 1, pp. 43–50, 1975.
- F. Y. Ren, S. Owa, and S. Fukui, “Some inequalities on quasi-subordinate functions,” Bulletin of the Australian Mathematical Society, vol. 43, no. 2, pp. 317–324, 1991.
- S. S. Miller, P. T. Mocanu, and M. O. Reade, “All -convex functions are starlike,” Revue Roumaine de Mathématiques Pures et Appliquées, vol. 17, pp. 1395–1397, 1972.
- Z. Lewandowski, S. Miller, and E. Złotkiewicz, “Gamma-starlike functions,” Annales Universitatis Mariae Curie-Sklodowska A, vol. 28, pp. 53–58, 1976.
- M. Darus and D. K. Thomas, “-logarithmically convex functions,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 29, no. 10, pp. 1049–1059, 1998.
- L. de Branges, “A proof of the Bieberbach conjecture,” Acta Mathematica, vol. 154, no. 1-2, pp. 137–152, 1985.
- H. R. Abdel-Gawad, “On the Fekete-Szegö problem for alpha-quasi-convex functions,” Tamkang Journal of Mathematics, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 251–255, 2000.
- O. P. Ahuja and M. Jahangiri, “Fekete-Szego problem for a unified class of analytic functions,” Panamerican Mathematical Journal, vol. 7, no. 2, pp. 67–78, 1997.
- R. M. Ali, V. Ravichandran, and N. Seenivasagan, “Coefficient bounds for -valent functions,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 187, no. 1, pp. 35–46, 2007.
- R. M. Ali, S. K. Lee, V. Ravichandran, and S. Supramaniam, “The Fekete-Szegő coefficient functional for transforms of analytic functions,” Bulletin of the Iranian Mathematical Society, vol. 35, no. 2, pp. 119–142, 2009.
- N. E. Cho and S. Owa, “On the Fekete-Szegő problem for strongly -logarithmic quasiconvex functions,” Southeast Asian Bulletin of Mathematics, vol. 28, no. 3, pp. 421–430, 2004.
- J. H. Choi, Y. C. Kim, and T. Sugawa, “A general approach to the Fekete-Szegö problem,” Journal of the Mathematical Society of Japan, vol. 59, no. 3, pp. 707–727, 2007.
- M. Darus and N. Tuneski, “On the Fekete-Szegő problem for generalized close-to-convex functions,” International Mathematical Journal, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 561–568, 2003.
- M. Darus, T. N. Shanmugam, and S. Sivasubramanian, “Fekete-Szegö inequality for a certain class of analytic functions,” Mathematica, vol. 49(72), no. 1, pp. 29–34, 2007.
- K. K. Dixit and S. K. Pal, “On a class of univalent functions related to complex order,” Indian Journal of Pure and Applied Mathematics, vol. 26, no. 9, pp. 889–896, 1995.
- S. Kanas, “An unified approach to the Fekete-Szegő problem,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 218, pp. 8453–8461, 2012.
- S. Kanas and H. E. Darwish, “Fekete-Szegő problem for starlike and convex functions of complex order,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 23, no. 7, pp. 777–782, 2010.
- S. Kanas and A. Lecko, “On the Fekete-Szegő problem and the domain of convexity for a certain class of univalent functions,” Zeszyty Naukowe Politechniki Rzeszowskiej. Matematyka i Fizyka, no. 10, pp. 49–57, 1990.
- O. S. Kwon and N. E. Cho, “On the Fekete-Szegő problem for certain analytic functions,” Journal of the Korea Society of Mathematical Education B, vol. 10, no. 4, pp. 265–271, 2003.
- V. Ravichandran, M. Darus, M. H. Khan, and K. G. Subramanian, “Fekete-Szegő inequality for certain class of analytic functions,” The Australian Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 1, no. 2, article 2, 7 pages, 2004.
- V. Ravichandran, A. Gangadharan, and M. Darus, “Fekete-Szegő inequality for certain class of Bazilevic functions,” Far East Journal of Mathematical Sciences, vol. 15, no. 2, pp. 171–180, 2004.
- F. R. Keogh and E. P. Merkes, “A coefficient inequality for certain classes of analytic functions.,” Proceedings of the American Mathematical Society, vol. 20, pp. 8–12, 1969.
- Z. Nehari, Conformal Mapping, Dover, New York, NY, USA, 1975, Reprinting of the 1952 edition.