- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 193085, 14 pages
Best Proximity Point Results for MK-Proximal Contractions
1Department of Mathematics, King Saud University, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
2Department of Mathematics, Atilim University, İncek, 06836, Ankara, Turkey
Received 10 October 2012; Accepted 15 December 2012
Academic Editor: Qamrul Hasan Ansari
Copyright © 2012 Mohamed Jleli et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [3 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Erdal Karapinar, and Wutiphol Sintunavarat, “The existence of optimal approximate solution theorems for generalized alpha-proximal contraction non-self mappings and applications,” Fixed Point Theory and Applications, 2013.
- M. De la Sen, “Some Results on Fixed and Best Proximity Points of Multivalued Cyclic Self-Mappings with a Partial Order,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Manuel De la Sen, and Asier Ibeas, “Convergence Properties and Fixed Points of Two General Iterative Schemes with Composed Maps in Banach Spaces with Applications to Guaranteed Global Stability,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–13, 2014.