- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 198398, 11 pages
Travelling Wave Solutions of the Schrödinger-Boussinesq System
1Department of Mathematics and Institute of Mathematical Research, Universiti Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM, Serdang, Selangor, Malaysia
2Young Researchers Club, Ardabil Branch, Islamic Azad University, P.O. Box. 5616954184, Ardabil, Iran
Received 16 August 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Mohammad Mursaleen
Copyright © 2012 Adem Kılıcman and Reza Abazari. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Wafaa M. Taha, M.S.M. Noorani, and I. Hashim, “New exact solutions of sixth-order thin-film equation,” Journal of King Saud University - Science, 2013.
- Xin Huang, “The Investigation of Solutions to the Coupled Schrödinger-Boussinesq Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–5, 2013.
- Reza Abazari, and Adem Kılıçman, “Solitary Wave Solutions of the Boussinesq Equation and Its Improved Form,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Wafaa M. Taha, M. S. M. Noorani, and I. Hashim, “New Application of the -Expansion Method for Thin Film Equations,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.