- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 203096, 5 pages
The Dirichlet Problem on the Upper Half-Space
1Department of Economics and Management, Zhoukou Normal University, Zhoukou 466001, China
2Department of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan University of Economics and Law, Zhengzhou 450002, China
Received 18 April 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editor: Stefan Siegmund
Copyright © 2012 Jinjin Huang and Lei Qiao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Yudong Ren, and Pai Yang, “Growth estimates for modified Neumann integrals in a half-space,” Journal of Inequalities and Applications, 2013.
- Tao Zhao, “The Modification of Kernel Function and Its Applications,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2014, pp. 1–6, 2014.