- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 203096, 5 pages
The Dirichlet Problem on the Upper Half-Space
1Department of Economics and Management, Zhoukou Normal University, Zhoukou 466001, China
2Department of Mathematics and Information Science, Henan University of Economics and Law, Zhengzhou 450002, China
Received 18 April 2012; Accepted 19 September 2012
Academic Editor: Stefan Siegmund
Copyright © 2012 Jinjin Huang and Lei Qiao. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- D. H. Armitage, “Representations of harmonic functions in half-spaces,” Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 38, no. 3, pp. 53–71, 1979.
- M. Finkelstein and S. Scheinberg, “Kernels for solving problems of Dirichlet type in a half-plane,” Advances in Mathematics, vol. 18, no. 1, pp. 108–113, 1975.
- S. J. Gardiner, “The Dirichlet and Neumann problems for harmonic functions in half-spaces,” The Journal of the London Mathematical Society, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 502–512, 1981.
- D. Siegel and E. O. Talvila, “Uniqueness for the -dimensional half space Dirichlet problem,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 175, no. 2, pp. 571–587, 1996.
- D. Siegel and E. Talvila, “Sharp growth estimates for modified Poisson integrals in a half space,” Potential Analysis, vol. 15, no. 4, pp. 333–360, 2001.
- H. Yoshida, “A type of uniqueness for the Dirichlet problem on a half-space with continuous data,” Pacific Journal of Mathematics, vol. 172, no. 2, pp. 591–609, 1996.
- G. Szegő, Orthogonal Polynomials, vol. 23 of American Mathematical Society Colloquium Publications, American Mathematical Society, Providence, RI, USA, 1975.
- W. K. Hayman and P. B. Kennedy, Subharmonic Functions, Academic Press, London, UK, 1 edition, 1976.
- S. Axler, P. Bourdon, and W. Ramey, Harmonic Function Theory, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 2nd edition, 1992.