- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 203461, 18 pages
Solving Hyperchaotic Systems Using the Spectral Relaxation Method
1School of Mathematical Sciences, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X01, Pietermaritzburg, Scottsville 3209, South Africa
2Department of Mathematics, University of Johannesburg, P.O. Box 17011, Doornfontein 2028, South Africa
Received 10 October 2012; Accepted 28 November 2012
Academic Editor: Narcisa C. Apreutesei
Copyright © 2012 S. S. Motsa et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [5 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Shateyi, and O. D. Makinde, “Hydromagnetic Stagnation-Point Flow towards a Radially Stretching Convectively Heated Disk,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- S. Shateyi, and G. T. Marewo, “A New Numerical Approach of MHD Flow with Heat and Mass Transfer for the UCM Fluid over a Stretching Surface in the Presence of Thermal Radiation,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- P. G. Dlamini, S. S. Motsa, and M. Khumalo, “On the Comparison between Compact Finite Difference and Pseudospectral Approaches for Solving Similarity Boundary Layer Problems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–15, 2013.
- P. G. Dlamini, S. S. Motsa, and M. Khumalo, “Higher Order Compact Finite Difference Schemes for Unsteady Boundary Layer Flow Problems,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Stanford Shateyi, and Jagdish Prakash, “A new numerical approach for MHD laminar boundary layer flow and heat transfer of nanofluids over a moving surface in the presence of thermal radiation,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2014, no. 1, pp. 2, 2014.