- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 205391, 25 pages
Solving Singular Two-Point Boundary Value Problems Using Continuous Genetic Algorithm
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Al Balqa Applied University, Salt 19117, Jordan
2Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
Received 3 July 2012; Accepted 11 September 2012
Academic Editor: Svatoslav Staněk
Copyright © 2012 Omar Abu Arqub et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [15 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Ahmad El-Ajou, A. Sami Bataineh, and I. Hashim, “A Representation of the Exact Solution of Generalized Lane-Emden Equations Using a New Analytical Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- N. Ratib Anakira, A. K. Alomari, and I. Hashim, “Numerical Scheme for Solving Singular Two-Point Boundary Value Problems,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Kuo-Yang Wu, Sendren Sheng-Dong Xu, and Tzong-Chen Wu, “Optimal Scheduling for Retrieval Jobs in Double-Deep AS/RS by Evolutionary Algorithms,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Zaer Abo-Hammour, Ramzi Al-Badarneh, and Shaher Momani, “A Reliable Analytical Method for Solving Higher-Order Initial Value Problems,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Za'er Abo-Hammour, Othman Alsmadi, Shaher Momani, and Omar Abu Arqub, “A Genetic Algorithm Approach for Prediction of Linear Dynamical Systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–12, 2013.
- Mohammed Al-Smadi, Omar Abu Arqub, and Shaher Momani, “A Computational Method for Two-Point Boundary Value Problems of Fourth-Order Mixed Integrodifferential Equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Ahmad El-Ajou, Omar Abu-Arqub, and Nabil Shawagfeh, “Analytical Solutions of Fuzzy Initial Value Problems by HAM,” Applied Mathematics & Information Sciences, vol. 7, no. 5, pp. 1903–1919, 2013.
- Omar Abu Arqub, and Mohammed Al-Smadi, “Numerical algorithm for solving two-point, second-order periodic boundary value problems for mixed integro-differential equations,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 243, pp. 911–922, 2014.
- Shaher Momani, Omar Abu Arqub, Tasawar Hayat, and Hamed Al-Sulami, “A computational method for solving periodic boundary value problems for integro-differential equations of Fredholm–Volterra type,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 240, pp. 229–239, 2014.
- Omar Abu Arqub, and Zaer Abo-Hammour, “Numerical solution of systems of second-order boundary value problems using continuous genetic algorithm,” Information Sciences, 2014.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Ahmad El-Ajou, and Zeyad Al Zhour, “Multiple Solutions of Nonlinear Boundary Value Problems of Fractional Order : A New Analytic Iterative Technique,” Entropy, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 471–493, 2014.
- Mohammed AL-Smadi, Omar Abu Arqub, and Ahmad El-Ajou, “A Numerical Iterative Method for Solving Systems of First-Order Periodic Boundary Value Problems,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.
- Zaer Abo-Hammour, Omar Abu Arqub, Shaher Momani, and Nabil Shawagfeh, “Optimization Solution of Troesch’s and Bratu’s Problems of Ordinary Type Using Novel Continuous Genetic Algorithm,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2014, pp. 1–15, 2014.
- Z. S. Abo-Hammour, A. D. Samhouri, and Y. Mubarak, “Continuous Genetic Algorithm as a Novel Solver for Stokes and Nonlinear Navier Stokes Problems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–18, 2014.
- Suheel Abdullah Malik, Ijaz Mansoor Qureshi, Muhammad Amir, and Ihsanul Haq, “Nature Inspired Computational Technique for the Numerical Solution of Nonlinear Singular Boundary Value Problems Arising in Physiology,” The Scientific World Journal, vol. 2014, pp. 1–10, 2014.