- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 205391, 25 pages
Solving Singular Two-Point Boundary Value Problems Using Continuous Genetic Algorithm
1Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, Al Balqa Applied University, Salt 19117, Jordan
2Department of Mechatronics Engineering, Faculty of Engineering, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
3Department of Mathematics, Faculty of Science, The University of Jordan, Amman 11942, Jordan
Received 3 July 2012; Accepted 11 September 2012
Academic Editor: Svatoslav Staněk
Copyright © 2012 Omar Abu Arqub et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Omar Abu Arqub, Ahmad El-Ajou, A. Sami Bataineh, and I. Hashim, “A Representation of the Exact Solution of Generalized Lane-Emden Equations Using a New Analytical Method,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- N. Ratib Anakira, A. K. Alomari, and I. Hashim, “Numerical Scheme for Solving Singular Two-Point Boundary Value Problems,” Journal of Applied Mathematics, vol. 2013, pp. 1–8, 2013.
- Kuo-Yang Wu, Sendren Sheng-Dong Xu, and Tzong-Chen Wu, “Optimal Scheduling for Retrieval Jobs in Double-Deep AS/RS by Evolutionary Algorithms,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–17, 2013.
- Mohammed Al-Smadi, Omar Abu Arqub, and Shaher Momani, “A Computational Method for Two-Point Boundary Value Problems of Fourth-Order Mixed Integrodifferential Equations,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.