- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 208791, 16 pages
Analyzing, Modeling, and Simulation for Human Dynamics in Social Network
1Beijing Key Laboratory of Intelligent Telecommunications Software and Multimedia, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT), Beijing, China
2Chongqing Engineering Laboratory of Internet and Information Security, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (CQUPT), no. 2 Chongwen Road, Nanan District, Chongqing 400065, China
3Samsung Research, San Jose, CA, USA
4Web Intelligence Laboratory, Konkuk University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Yunpeng Xiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Qiang Yan, Lianren Wu, Chao Liu, and Xiye Li, “Information Propagation in Online Social Network Based on Human Dynamics,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–6, 2013.
- Vala Ali Rohani, Zarinah Mohd Kasirun, Sameer Kumar, and Shahaboddin Shamshirband, “An Effective Recommender Algorithm for Cold-Start Problem in Academic Social Networks,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–11, 2014.