- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 208791, 16 pages
Analyzing, Modeling, and Simulation for Human Dynamics in Social Network
1Beijing Key Laboratory of Intelligent Telecommunications Software and Multimedia, Beijing University of Posts and Telecommunications (BUPT), Beijing, China
2Chongqing Engineering Laboratory of Internet and Information Security, Chongqing University of Posts and Telecommunications (CQUPT), no. 2 Chongwen Road, Nanan District, Chongqing 400065, China
3Samsung Research, San Jose, CA, USA
4Web Intelligence Laboratory, Konkuk University, Seoul, Republic of Korea
Received 25 October 2012; Accepted 4 December 2012
Academic Editor: Chuandong Li
Copyright © 2012 Yunpeng Xiao et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- A. Barabási, Bursts: The Hidden Pattern Behind Everything We Do, Dutton, New York, NY, USA, 2010.
- D. J. Watts and S. H. Strogatz, “Collective dynamics of 'small-world networks,” Nature, vol. 393, no. 6684, pp. 440–442, 1998.
- S. Eubank, H. Guclu, V. S. A. Kumar et al., “Modelling disease outbreaks in realistic urban social networks,” Nature, vol. 429, no. 6988, pp. 180–184, 2004.
- C. Li, S. Wu, G. G. Feng, and X. Liao, “Stabilizing effects of impulses in discrete-time delayed neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Neural Networks, vol. 22, no. 2, pp. 323–329, 2011.
- C. Li, G. Feng, and T. Huang, “On hybrid impulsive and switching neural networks,” IEEE Transactions on Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part B: Cybernetics, vol. 38, pp. 1549–1560, 2008.
- T. H. Shiping Wen and Z. Zeng, “Robust output tracking control for fuzzy networked systems with stochastic sampling and multiplicative noises,” Nonlinear Dynamic, vol. 70, pp. 1061–1077, 2012.
- T. H. Shiping Wen and Z. Zeng, “Exponential stability analysis of memristor-based recurrent neural networks with time-varying delays,” Neurocomputing, vol. 97, pp. 233–240, 2012.
- F. A. Haight, Handbook of the Poisson distribution, Publications in Operations Research, no. 11, John Wiley & Sons, New York, NY, USA, 1967.
- A. L. Barabási, “The origin of bursts and heavy tails in human dynamics,” Nature, vol. 435, no. 7039, pp. 207–211, 2005.
- Z. Dezso, E. Almaas, A. Lukacs, B. Racz, I. Szakadat, and A.-L. Barabási, “Dynamics of information access on the web,” Physical Review E, vol. 73, Article ID 066132, 2006.
- W. Hong, X. P. Han, T. Zhou, and B. H. Wang, “Heavy-tailed statistics in short-message communication,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 26, no. 2, Article ID 028902, 2009.
- M. Li and W. Zhao, “Visiting power laws in cyber-physical networking systems,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 302786, 13 pages, 2012.
- Y. Wu, Q. Ye, L. Li, and J. Xiao, “Power-law properties of human view and reply behavior in online society,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2012, Article ID 969087, 7 pages, 2012.
- T. Zhou, H. A. T. Kiet, B. J. Kim, B. H. Wang, and P. Holme, “Role of activity in human dynamics,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 82, no. 2, Article ID 28002, 2008.
- A. Vázquez, J. G. Oliveira, Z. Dezsö, K. I. Goh, I. Kondor, and A. L. Barabási, “Modeling bursts and heavy tails in human dynamics,” Physical Review E, vol. 73, no. 3, Article ID 036127, pp. 1–19, 2006.
- A. Vazquez, “Exact results for the barabsi model of human dynamics,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 95, no. 24, Article ID 248701, 2005.
- P. Blanchard and M. O. Hongler, “Modeling human activity in the spirit of barabsi queuing systems,” Physical Review E, vol. 75, no. 2, part 2, Article ID 026102, 2007.
- Z.-D. Deng, N. Zhang, and J.-M. Li, “Iflnuence of deadline on human dynamic model,” in Dynamic Model of Human Behavior, Shanghai System Science Publishing House, Hong Kong, 2008.
- L. Dall'Asta, M. Marsili, and P. Pin, “Optimization in task-completion networks,” Journal of Statistical Mechanics: Theory and Experiment, vol. 2008, no. 2, Article ID P02003, 2008.
- A. Vazquez, “Impact of memory on human dynamics,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, vol. 373, pp. 747–752, 2007.
- S. Ming-Sheng, C. Guan-Xiong, D. Shuang-Xing, W. Bing-Hong, and T. Zhou, “Interest-driven model for human dynamics,” Chinese Physics Letters, vol. 27, no. 4, Article ID 048701, 2010.
- X. P. Han, T. Zhou, and B.-H. Wang, “Modeling human dynamics with adaptiveinterest,” New Journal of Physics, vol. 10, Article ID 073010, 2008.
- Q. Yan, L. Wu, and L. Yi, “Research on the human dynamics in mobile communities based on social identity,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 672756, 13 pages, 2012.
- J. G. Oliveira and A. Vazquez, “Impact of interactions on human dynamics,” Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and Its Applications, vol. 388, no. 2-3, pp. 187–192, 2009.
- B. Min, K.-I. Goh, and I.-M. Kim, “Waiting time dynamics of priority-queue networks,” Physical Review E, vol. 79, no. 5, Article ID 056110, 5 pages, 2009.
- W. K. Cho, B. Min, K. I. Goh, and I. M. Kim, “Generalized priority-queue network dynamics: impact of team and hierarchy,” Physical Review E—Statistical, Nonlinear, and Soft Matter Physics, vol. 81, no. 6, Article ID 066109, 2010.
- Y. Wu, C. Zhou, J. Xiao, J. Kurths, and H. J. Schellnhuber, “Evidence for a bimodal distribution in human communication,” Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences of the United States of America, vol. 107, no. 44, pp. 18803–18808, 2010.
- Y. P. Xiao, B. Wang, B. Wu, Z. X. Yan, S. S. Jia, and Y. B. Liu, “A hybrid human dynamics model on analyzing hotspots in social networks,” Discrete Dynamics in Nature and Society, vol. 2012, Article ID 678286, 13 pages, 2012.
- P. Wang, T. Zhou, X.-P. Han, and B.-H. Wang, “Modeling correlated human dynamics,” http://arxiv.org/abs/1007.4440.