- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Recently Accepted Articles ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 213270, 12 pages
Solvability of a Class of Integral Inclusions
Institute of Applied Mathematics and Engineering Computation, Hangzhou Dianzi University, Hangzhou 310018, China
Received 13 July 2011; Accepted 12 February 2012
Academic Editor: Shaher Momani
Copyright © 2012 Ying Chen and Shihuang Hong. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- K. Deimling, Nonlinear Functional Analysis, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1985.
- J. Banaś and B. Rzepka, “On existence and asymptotic stability of solutions of a nonlinear integral equation,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 284, no. 1, pp. 165–173, 2003.
- S. H. Hong and L. Wang, “Existence of solutions for integral inclusions,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 317, no. 2, pp. 429–441, 2006.
- M. Martelli, “A Rothe's type theorem for non-compact acyclic-valued maps,” vol. 11, no. 3, supplement 3, pp. 70–76, 1975.
- S. H. Hong, “Multiple positive solutions for a class of integral inclusions,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 214, no. 1, pp. 19–29, 2008.
- R. P. Agarwal and D. O'Regan, “A note on the existence of multiple fixed points for multivalued maps with applications,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 160, no. 2, pp. 389–403, 2000.
- R. P. Agarwal and D. O'Regan, “Cone compression and expansion fixed point theorems in Fréchet spaces with applications,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 171, no. 2, pp. 412–429, 2001.
- G. Zhang and J. Sun, “A generalization of the cone expansion and compression fixed point theorem and applications,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 67, no. 2, pp. 579–586, 2007.
- D. Jiang, J. Chu, and M. Zhang, “Multiplicity of positive periodic solutions to superlinear repulsive singular equations,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 211, no. 2, pp. 282–302, 2005.
- J. R. Graef and B. Yang, “Positive solutions to a multi-point higher order boundary value problem,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 316, no. 2, pp. 409–421, 2006.
- R. W. Leggett and L. R. Williams, “A fixed point theorem with application to an infectious disease model,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 76, no. 1, pp. 91–97, 1980.
- M. Zima, “Fixed point theorem of Leggett-Williams type and its application,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 299, no. 1, pp. 254–260, 2004.
- D. R. Dunninger and H. Wang, “Existence and multiplicity of positive solutions for elliptic systems,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 29, no. 9, pp. 1051–1060, 1997.
- S. H. Hong and J. Chen, “Multiplicity of positive radial solutions for an elliptic inclusion system on an annulus,” Journal of Computational and Applied Mathematics, vol. 221, no. 1, pp. 66–75, 2008.
- M. A. Krasnoselskii, Positive Solutions of Operator Equations, P. Noordhoff, Groningen, The Netherlands, 1964.
- D. J. Guo and V. Lakshmikantham, Nonlinear Problems in Abstract Cones, vol. 5, Academic Press, Boston, Mass, USA, 1988.
- D. R. Anderson and R. I. Avery, “Fixed point theorem of cone expansion and compression of functional type,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 8, no. 11, pp. 1073–1083, 2002.
- P. J. Torres, “Existence of one-signed periodic solutions of some second-order differential equations via a Krasnoselskii fixed point theorem,” Journal of Differential Equations, vol. 190, no. 2, pp. 643–662, 2003.
- D. O'Regan, “Fixed points for set-valued mappings in locally convex linear topological spaces,” Mathematical and Computer Modelling, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 45–55, 1998.
- R. P. Agarwal and D. O'Regan, “Periodic solutions to nonlinear integral equations on the infinite interval modelling infectious disease,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 40, pp. 21–35, 2000.