- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 214897, 12 pages
Nonlinear Numerical Investigation on Higher Harmonics at Lee Side of a Submerged Bar
1State Key Laboratory of Coastal and Offshore Engineering, Dalian University of Technology, Dalian 116024, China
2Waterway and Sediment Engineering Key Laboratory of Ministry of Transport, Nanjing Hydraulic Research Insititute, Nanjing 210029, China
Received 1 January 2012; Accepted 25 January 2012
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 D. Ning et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [2 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- S. Rodríguez-Abudo, D. L. Foster, and M. Henriquez, “Spatial variability of the wave bottom boundary layer over movable rippled beds,” Journal of Geophysical Research: Oceans, 2013.
- Ning De-zhi, Lin Hong-xing, Teng Bin, and Zou Qing-ping, “Higher harmonics induced by waves propagating over a submerged obstacle in the presence of uniform current,” China Ocean Engineering, vol. 28, no. 6, pp. 725–738, 2014.