- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 219640, 9 pages
The Stability of Gauss Model Having One-Prey and Two-Predators
1Department of Mathematics, Razi University, Kermanshah 67149, Iran
2Department of Mathematics, Ilam University, Ilam 69315-516, Iran
3Department of Mathematics and Computer Sciences, Cankaya University, 06530 Ankara, Turkey
4Institute of Space Sciences, Bucharest, Magurele, Romania
Received 22 August 2011; Revised 10 November 2011; Accepted 11 November 2011
Academic Editor: Muhammad Aslam Noor
Copyright © 2012 A. Farajzadeh et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- T. A. Burton, Volterra Integral and Differential Equations, vol. 167, Academic Press, Orlando, Fla, USA, 1983.
- E. M. Elabbasy and S. H. Saker, “Dynamics of a class of non-autonomous systems of two non-interacting preys with common predator,” Journal of Applied Mathematics & Computing, vol. 17, no. 1-2, pp. 195–215, 2005.
- S. Gakkhar and B. Singh, “The dynamics of a food web consisting of two preys and a harvesting predator,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 34, no. 4, pp. 1346–1356, 2007.
- T. K. Kar and K. S. Chaudhuri, “Harvesting in a two-prey one-predator fishery: a bioeconomic model,” The Australian & New Zealand Industrial and Applied Mathematics Journal, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 443–456, 2004.
- S. Kumar, S. K. Srivastava, and P. Chingakham, “Hopf bifurcation and stability analysis in a harvested one-predator—two-prey model,” Applied Mathematics and Computation, vol. 129, no. 1, pp. 107–118, 2002.
- B. Lisena, “Asymptotic behaviour in periodic three species predator-prey systems,” Annali di Matematica Pura ed Applicata, vol. 186, no. 1, pp. 85–98, 2007.
- G. P. Samanta, D. Manna, and A. Maiti, “Bioeconomic modelling of a three-species fishery with switching effect,” Journal of Applied Mathematics & Computing, vol. 12, no. 1-2, pp. 219–231, 2003.
- X. Song and Y. Li, “Dynamic complexities of a Holling II two-prey one-predator system with impulsive effect,” Chaos, Solitons and Fractals, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 463–478, 2007.