- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 232630, 9 pages
Ulam Stability of a Quartic Functional Equation
1Department of Mathematics, Garmsar Branch, Islamic Azad University, Garmsar, Iran
2Institute for Mathematical Research, University Putra Malaysia, 43400 UPM, Serdang, Selangor Darul Ehsan, Malaysia
Received 11 January 2012; Revised 9 February 2012; Accepted 13 February 2012
Academic Editor: Nicole Brillouet-Belluot
Copyright © 2012 Abasalt Bodaghi et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [6 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Seo Yoon Yang, Abasalt Bodaghi, and Kamel Ariffin Mohd Atan, “Approximate Cubic ∗-Derivations on Banach ∗-Algebras,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2012, pp. 1–12, 2012.
- Abasalt Bodaghi, Seyed Mohsen Moosavi, and Hamidreza Rahimi, “The generalized cubic functional equation and the stability of cubic Jordan $$*$$ ∗ -derivations,” Annali Dell'universita' Di Ferrara, 2013.
- Abasalt Bodaghi, and Choonkil Park, “Jordan *-Derivations And Quadratic Jordan *-Derivations On Real C*-Algebras And Real Jc*-Algebras,” International Journal of Geometric Methods in Modern Physics, pp. 1350051, 2013.
- Abasalt Bodaghi, “Cubic derivations on Banach algebras,” Acta Mathematica Vietnamica, 2013.
- Abasalt Bodaghi, and Sang Og Kim, “Stability of a Functional Equation Deriving from Quadratic and Additive Functions in Non-Archimedean Normed Spaces,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–10, 2013.
- Eon Wha Shim, Su Min Kwon, Yun Tark Hyen, Yong Hun Choi, and Abasalt Bodaghi, “Approximately Ternary Homomorphisms on -Ternary Algebras,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2013, pp. 1–7, 2013.