- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 236562, 21 pages
Dynamical Behaviors of Impulsive Stochastic Reaction-Diffusion Neural Networks with Mixed Time Delays
1School of Science, Xidian University, Xi'an 710071, China
2Institute of Math and Applied Math, Xianyang Normal University, Xianyang 712000, China
Received 17 April 2012; Accepted 16 June 2012
Academic Editor: Sabri Arik
Copyright © 2012 Weiyuan Zhang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [7 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Weiyuan Zhang, Junmin Li, and Minglai Chen, “Global exponential stability and existence of periodic solutions for delayed reaction-diffusion BAM neural networks with Dirichlet boundary conditions,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- Peixin Zhang, “Blow-up criterion for 3D compressible viscous magneto-micropolar fluids with initial vacuum,” Boundary Value Problems, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 160, 2013.
- Weiyuan Zhang, “Adaptive Synchronization of the Stochastic Delayed RDNNs with Unknown Time-Varying Parameters,” Advances in Difference Equations, vol. 2013, no. 1, pp. 253, 2013.
- Mingtao Chen, Bin Huang, and Jianwen Zhang, “Blowup criterion for the three-dimensional equations of compressible viscous micropolar fluids with vacuum,” Nonlinear Analysis, Theory, Methods and Applications, vol. 79, no. 1, pp. 1–11, 2013.
- Zhong Wu, Haotun Lyu, Yongli Shi, and Di Shi, “On Stability of Open-Loop Operation without Rotor Information for Brushless DC Motors,” Mathematical Problems in Engineering, vol. 2014, pp. 1–7, 2014.
- Jie Tan, Chuandong Li, and Tingwen Huang, “The stability of impulsive stochastic Cohen-Grossberg neural networks with mixed delays and reaction-diffusion terms,” Cognitive Neurodynamics, vol. 9, no. 2, pp. 213–220, 2015.
- Zuowei Cai, Lihong Huang, Mingxun Zhu, and Dongshu Wang, “Finite-time stabilization control of memristor-based neural networks,” Nonlinear Analysis-Hybrid Systems, vol. 20, pp. 37–54, 2016.