- About this Journal
- Abstracting and Indexing
- Aims and Scope
- Annual Issues
- Article Processing Charges
- Articles in Press
- Author Guidelines
- Bibliographic Information
- Citations to this Journal
- Contact Information
- Editorial Board
- Editorial Workflow
- Free eTOC Alerts
- Publication Ethics
- Reviewers Acknowledgment
- Submit a Manuscript
- Subscription Information
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 236830, 10 pages
Lag Synchronization of Hyperchaotic Systems via Intermittent Control
1College of Computer, Chongqing University, Chongqing 400030, China
2School of Computer Science, Chongqing University of Education, Chongqing 400067, China
Received 12 September 2012; Accepted 4 October 2012
Academic Editor: Xiaodi Li
Copyright © 2012 Junjian Huang et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Synchronization in chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 64, no. 8, pp. 821–824, 1990.
- L. M. Pecora and T. L. Carroll, “Driving systems with chaotic signals,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 80, pp. 2309–2112, 1998.
- N. F. Rulkov, M. M. Sushchik, L. S. Tsimring, and H. D. I. Abarbanel, “Generalized synchronization of chaos in directionally coupled chaotic systems,” Physical Review E, vol. 51, no. 2, pp. 980–994, 1995.
- R. Mainieri and J. Rehacek, “Projective synchronization in three-dimensional chaotic systems,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 82, no. 15, pp. 3042–3045, 1999.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “Phase synchronization of chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 76, no. 11, pp. 1804–1807, 1996.
- M. G. Rosenblum, A. S. Pikovsky, and J. Kurths, “From phase to lag synchronization in coupled chaotic oscillators,” Physical Review Letters, vol. 78, no. 22, pp. 4193–4196, 1997.
- C. Masoller and D. H. Zanette, “Anticipated synchronization in coupled chaotic maps with delays,” Physica A, vol. 300, no. 3-4, pp. 359–366, 2001.
- Q. J. Zhang and J. A. Lu, “Full state hybrid lag projective synchronization in chaotic (hyperchaotic) systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 372, no. 9, pp. 1416–1421, 2008.
- G. Hu, L. Pivka, and A. L. Zheleznyak, “Synchronization of a one-dimensional array of Chua's circuits by feedback control and noise,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 736–740, 1995.
- G. P. Jiang, G. Chen, and W. K. S. Tang, “A new criterion for chaos synchronization using linear state feedback control,” International Journal of Bifurcation and Chaos in Applied Sciences and Engineering, vol. 13, no. 8, pp. 2343–2351, 2003.
- D. B. Huang, “Simple adaptive-feedback controller for identical chaos synchronization,” Physical Review E, vol. 71, no. 3, Article ID 037203, pp. 037203/1–037203/4, 2005.
- G. Millerioux and J. Daafouz, “An observer-based approach for input-independent global chaos synchronization of discrete-time switched systems,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 50, no. 10, pp. 1270–1279, 2003.
- M. Morgäul and M. Akgäu, “A switching synchronization scheme for a class of chaotic systems,” Physics Letters A, vol. 301, no. 3-4, pp. 241–249, 2002.
- T. Yang and L. O. Chua, “Impulsive stabilization for control and synchronization of chaotic systems: theory and application to secure communication,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 976–988, 1997.
- T. Yang, “Impulsive control,” IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control, vol. 44, no. 5, pp. 1081–1083, 1999.
- Z. G. Li, C. Y. Wen, Y. C. Soh, and W. X. Xie, “The stabilization and synchronization of Chua's oscillators via impulsive control,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems I, vol. 48, no. 11, pp. 1351–1355, 2001.
- T. Stojanovski, L. Kocarev, and U. Parlitz, “Driving and synchronizing by chaotic impulses,” Physical Review E, vol. 54, no. 2, pp. 2128–2131, 1996.
- J. Chen, H. Liu, J. A. Lu, and Q. Zhang, “Projective and lag synchronization of a novel hyperchaotic system via impulsive control,” Communications in Nonlinear Science and Numerical Simulation, vol. 16, no. 4, pp. 2033–2040, 2011.
- T. W. Huang, C. D. Li, W. W. Yu, and G. Chen, “Synchronization of delayed chaotic systems with parameter mismatches by using intermittent linear state feedback,” Nonlinearity, vol. 22, no. 3, pp. 569–584, 2009.
- S. Deng and D. Xiao, “Exponential stabilization of chaotic systems with delay by periodically intermittent control,” Chaos, vol. 17, no. 1, p. 013103, 2007.
- C. D. Li, G. Feng, and X. F. Liao, “Stabilization of nonlinear systems via periodically intermittent control,” IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems II, vol. 54, no. 11, pp. 1019–1023, 2007.
- M. Zochowski, “Intermittent dynamical control,” Physica D, vol. 145, no. 3-4, pp. 181–190, 2000.
- Q. Yang, K. Zhang, and G. Chen, “Hyperchaotic attractors from a linearly controlled Lorenz system,” Nonlinear Analysis: Real World Applications, vol. 10, no. 3, pp. 1601–1617, 2009.