- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 237036, 12 pages
Bounded Positive Solutions for a Third Order Discrete Equation
1Liaoning Normal University, Department of Mathematics, Dalian, Liaoning 116029, China
2Dalian Hongwen Middle School, Dalian, Liaoning 116029, China
3Gyeongsang National University, Department of Mathematics and RINS, Jinju 660-701, Republic of Korea
4Dong-A University, Department of Mathematics, Pusan 614-714, Republic of Korea
Received 21 February 2012; Accepted 12 April 2012
Academic Editor: Josef Diblík
Copyright © 2012 Zeqing Liu et al. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- R. P. Agarwal, S. R. Grace, and D. O'Regan, “Nonoscillatory solutions for discrete equations,” Computers & Mathematics with Applications, vol. 45, no. 6–9, pp. 1297–1302, 2003.
- A. Andruch-Sobiło and M. Migda, “On the oscillation of solutions of third order linear difference equations of neutral type,” Mathematica Bohemica, vol. 130, no. 1, pp. 19–33, 2005.
- J. Baštinec, L. Berezansky, J. Diblík, and Z. Šmarda, “A final result on the oscillation of solutions of the linear discrete delayed equation with a positive coefficient,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2011, Article ID 586328, 28 pages, 2011.
- J. Baštinec and J. Diblík, “Subdominant positive solutions of the discrete equation ,” Abstract and Applied Analysis, vol. 2004, no. 6, pp. 461–470, 2004.
- J. Baštinec and J. Diblík, “Remark on positive solutions of discrete equation ,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 63, no. 5–7, pp. e2145–e2151, 2005.
- J. Baštinec, J. Diblík, and Z. Šmarda, “Existence of positive solutions of discrete linear equations with a single delay,” Journal of Difference Equations and Applications, vol. 16, no. 9, pp. 1047–1056, 2010.
- J. F. Cheng and Y. M. Chu, “Oscillation theorem for second-order difference equations,” Taiwanese Journal of Mathematics, vol. 12, no. 3, pp. 623–633, 2008.
- S. S. Cheng and W. T. Patula, “An existence theorem for a nonlinear difference equation,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 193–203, 1993.
- W. T. Li, X. L. Fan, and C. K. Zhong, “On unbounded positive solutions of second-order difference equations with a singular nonlinear term,” Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications, vol. 246, no. 1, pp. 80–88, 2000.
- M. Migda and J. Migda, “Asymtotic properties of solutions of second-order neutral difference equations,” Nonlinear Analysis, vol. 63, pp. 789–799, 2005.
- J. Yan and B. Liu, “Asymptotic behavior of a nonlinear delay difference equation,” Applied Mathematics Letters, vol. 8, pp. 1–5, 1995.