- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 237135, 7 pages
Kink Solutions for a Class of Generalized Dissipative Equations
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture and Motor Sciences, Kore University of Enna, 94100 Enna, Italy
Received 8 August 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editor: Massimo Furi
Copyright © 2012 Marianna Ruggieri. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
Citations to this Article [4 citations]
The following is the list of published articles that have cited the current article.
- Maria Paola Speciale, “Similarity reduction and closed form solutions for a model derived from two -layer fluids,” Advances in Difference Equations, 2013.
- Antonino Valenti, “Approximate symmetries in nonlinear viscoelastic media,” Boundary Value Problems, 2013.
- Marianna Ruggieri, and Maria Paola Speciale, “New exact solutions for a coupled KdV-like model,” Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 482, pp. 012036, 2014.
- Yinghui He, “New Exact Solutions for a Higher Order Wave Equation of KdV Type Using Multiple -Expansion Methods,” Advances in Mathematical Physics, vol. 2014, pp. 1–9, 2014.