- About this Journal ·
- Abstracting and Indexing ·
- Advance Access ·
- Aims and Scope ·
- Annual Issues ·
- Article Processing Charges ·
- Articles in Press ·
- Author Guidelines ·
- Bibliographic Information ·
- Citations to this Journal ·
- Contact Information ·
- Editorial Board ·
- Editorial Workflow ·
- Free eTOC Alerts ·
- Publication Ethics ·
- Reviewers Acknowledgment ·
- Submit a Manuscript ·
- Subscription Information ·
- Table of Contents
Abstract and Applied Analysis
Volume 2012 (2012), Article ID 237135, 7 pages
Kink Solutions for a Class of Generalized Dissipative Equations
Faculty of Engineering and Architecture and Motor Sciences, Kore University of Enna, 94100 Enna, Italy
Received 8 August 2012; Accepted 22 October 2012
Academic Editor: Massimo Furi
Copyright © 2012 Marianna Ruggieri. This is an open access article distributed under the Creative Commons Attribution License, which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.
- M. Ruggieri and A. Valenti, “Symmetries and reduction techniques for dissipative models,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 50, no. 6, Article ID 063506, 9 pages, 2009.
- M. Ruggieri and A. Valenti, “Exact solutions for a nonlinear model of dissipative media,” Journal of Mathematical Physics, vol. 52, Article ID 043520, 2011.
- M. A. Ragusa and A. Tachikawa, “Regularity of minimizers of some variational integrals with discontinuity,” Journal of Analysis and its Applications, vol. 27, no. 4, pp. 469–482, 2008.
- M. A. Ragusa, “Homogeneous Herz spaces and regularity results,” Nonlinear Analysis A, vol. 71, no. 12, pp. e1909–e1914, 2009.
- W. F. Ames, R. J. Lohner, and E. Adams, “Group properties of ,” International Journal of Non-Linear Mechanics, vol. 16, no. 5-6, pp. 439–447, 1981.
- A. Valenti, “Approximate symmetries of a viscoelastic model,” in Proceedings of the 14th Conference on Waves and Stability in Continuous Media (WASCOM '07), pp. 582–588, World Scientific, 2008.
- E. Pucci and G. Saccomandi, “On the nonlinear theory of viscoelasticity of differential type,” Mathematics and Mechanics of Solids, vol. 17, pp. 624–630, 2012.
- R. C. MacCamy, “Existence uniqueness and stability of solutions of the equation ,” Indiana University Mathematics Journal, vol. 20, pp. 231–238, 1970.
- K. R. Rajagopal and G. Saccomandi, “Shear waves in a class of nonlinear viscoelastic solids,” The Quarterly Journal of Mechanics and Applied Mathematics, vol. 56, no. 2, pp. 311–326, 2003.
- M. Destrade, P. M. Jordan, and G. Saccomandi, “Compact travelling waves in viscoelastic solids,” Europhysics Letters, vol. 87, no. 4, Article ID 48001.
- L. V. Ovsiannikov, Group Analysis of Differential Equations, Academic Press, New York, NY, USA, 1982.
- P. J. Olver, Applications of Lie Groups to Differential Equations, Springer, New York, NY, USA, 1986.
- J. F. Bell, The Physics of Large Deformations in Crystalline Solid, Springer, Berlin, Germany, 1986.